Strictly 2021 official thread

We may get to see who is the most popular with the public between Dan and The 2 Js.

May as well stick with my prediction from last week that it will be AJ and Rhys in the dance off although I've a feeling I may only be 50 % right on that one now.:D
I think its down to who the public want's to win now to be honest. rose is a shoe in i reckon as she's got the story behind her that the public can understand.

HawaytheAnton, Len reincarnate
I said that to the Mrs during the show. He's ripping off Len's gestures and patter.
We may get to see who is the most popular with the public between Dan and The 2 Js.

May as well stick with my prediction from last week that it will be AJ and Rhys in the dance off although I've a feeling I may only be 50 % right on that one now.:D
I think it has to be Dan and AJ in the dance off. AJ won't make that mistake again and it will be goodbye Dan. Well that's how it should pan out, hopefully.

Last edited:
Well done rose for blocking the noise out. 🤣

Comedy gold from Shirley.
She is thick as mince
I thought Dan did OK, but to be honest, I have seen better Argentine tangos over the years with this show, i think anton was correct.
It wasnt an Argentine tango…..it was a traditional tango which was more authentic because of the Argentine music instead of the usual pop/rock bollocks that they usually use.
I think Dan did well again tonight and could well upset the odds and get to the semis. He is still improving whereas I dont think John has really got any better since week 3 or 4.
Only Rose is definately thru imo
It would be really interesting if the dance off is between AJ and John to see which of them does it right the next time.
Could be in shock in store in the results show
I said that to the Mrs during the show. He's ripping off Len's gestures and patter.

I think it has to be Dan and AJ in the dance off. AJ won't make that mistake again and it will be goodbye Dan. Well that's how it should pan out, hopefully.

Yeah you are right….thats how it should pan out…..but for me AJs salsa was no better than Tillys last week even before the mess up at the end.

Last edited:
Glad I left when i seen her, vile

Good, because the show will be much much more interesting when Dan goes!
Gonna be Rhys, John and....hmmm, Rose I guess.
Although Dan did his best but she needs to get back to @Mr Redknapp
Changed the locks mate, she didn't get back in :)

Last edited:

My thoughts/hopes, exactly. What scares me is the complexity of AJ's routine and the relative likelihood of it going wrong again.

Work finished for the week, so time to catch-up. Strap in.

Nice little behind the scenes montage to start.
They all look gorgeous in formal wear.
Great Stienman tune too.
Sad end to a lovely routine.

Is it PVC night tonight?
Aye, club singer was decent.
Boooooo Witchytits
Craig has Owains suit on.
Thought Nancy's dress had potential when Ronnnnniiieeeee showed it Thursday, nice to have it confirmed.

John and Johannes, salsa

If John lets go, this has potential to be epic.

Nice start, some basic and in hold. Feels camp as hell, in a good way. John moving well. Johannes flying again. Nee need for John's arse like a flock of pigeons. WTF happened at the end?

Watched it back, they never got their arms right from the start of the lift, and then just made a pig's ear of it. Johannes styled it out though. Probably means a dance off slot, for an otherwise nice dance.

Judges should be fun.
Gerrrin, I called it right, hand fuck up.
Is Witchytits just speaking in double-entendre?
Gan on Craig, love it when it goes wrong.

Mancrush on Johannes in full flow again.
Fuck off with this best life shite.
Best thing he has said yet, I'm John, and I can do that.

Anton taking the sympathy scores role.

Whee's this Vernon lookalike?
Hawaythebookcase

Rhys and Nancy, Argentine

Hide the blue pop. Gorilla and Collins on standby? Rhys struggling for control, big surprise.

Pure filth. Classic Strictly Argentine so far. That lift, wow. Then that drop thing. Gaaaaanchos et al there too. Those spins to lifts looked class. Ending lovely. In my opinion, one of his best, but no doubt I've missed loads of technical errors.

Frothing galore.
Gan on Craig, knack Katya's bitch.
39 coming here.
Rhys 2.0 is a great upgrade.
He hopes for proud and furious :eek:
He seems calm, in a way.
Not anymore.
Called the score.

Space Hopper would be proud of that door joke.

Rose and Gio, American Smooth foxtrot

HawaytheRose. Good comments about the judging being fair. Mats for training, never a good sign.

Oooo channeling Love Actually/Bob Dylan. Foxtrot looking good to start. Very spinningy lift (technical term). Wow. Great jump/lift. Rose back on form, good to see.

Craig nitpicking is a good thing.
What the actual fuck????? Shirley complimenting Rose on blocking the noise out?????? Is she pissed or on something??????
Anton is Len.

X-Factor this shite.

39, could have been 40, same as Rhys.

Is Claudia stalking Dave Arch?

Dan and Nadiya, tango

Barmaid in fine form.

Feeling very traditional, I like. Starting to feel almost a hybrid with Argentine, as very choppy, not a complaint, just an observation. Overall better than I thought it would be. At times he looked stiff, then others the other end of the scale, could be mixed scores.

Anton being brutal?
Craig wanted to like it I feel.

Where did that 9 come from?

AJ and mini-Anton, salsa

Despite never dancing before, she's on last. High expectations here.

No holding back at the start. Looking very sharp out of hold. Fuck up out of the second cartwheel????? She's tensed up. Better lift there. WTF, that wasn't even close. Great start, but wheels came off.

Quick look back, she didn't seem to jump on time to help him get her up. Looks like it could be a dance-off of two fucked up lifts.

Gan on Craig, putting Tess in her place.
Judges trying to be supportive.
Mini-Anton sums it up going up the stairs, "live tv".

X-Factor this shite.

Overmarked?

Dave Arch milking it for all it's worth 🤣

Reet, enjoyed that, a right mixed bag from sublime to oops. Votes would have been Rose x2, Rhys x1. Bring on the live, definitely not prerecorded, results show.

Work finished for the week, so time to catch-up. Strap in.

Nice little behind the scenes montage to start.
They all look gorgeous in formal wear.
Great Stienman tune too.
Sad end to a lovely routine.

Is it PVC night tonight?
Aye, club singer was decent.
Boooooo Witchytits
Craig has Owains suit on.
Thought Nancy's dress had potential when Ronnnnniiieeeee showed it Thursday, nice to have it confirmed.

John and Johannes, salsa

If John lets go, this has potential to be epic.

Nice start, some basic and in hold. Feels camp as hell, in a good way. John moving well. Johannes flying again. Nee need for John's arse like a flock of pigeons. WTF happened at the end?

Watched it back, they never got their arms right from the start of the lift, and then just made a pig's ear of it. Johannes styled it out though. Probably means a dance off slot, for an otherwise nice dance.

Judges should be fun.
Gerrrin, I called it right, hand fuck up.
Is Witchytits just speaking in double-entendre?
Gan on Craig, love it when it goes wrong.

Mancrush on Johannes in full flow again.
Fuck off with this best life shite.
Best thing he has said yet, I'm John, and I can do that.

Anton taking the sympathy scores role.

Whee's this Vernon lookalike?
Hawaythebookcase

Rhys and Nancy, Argentine

Hide the blue pop. Gorilla and Collins on standby? Rhys struggling for control, big surprise.

Pure filth. Classic Strictly Argentine so far. That lift, wow. Then that drop thing. Gaaaaanchos et al there too. Those spins to lifts looked class. Ending lovely. In my opinion, one of his best, but no doubt I've missed loads of technical errors.

Frothing galore.
Gan on Craig, knack Katya's bitch.
39 coming here.
Rhys 2.0 is a great upgrade.
He hopes for proud and furious :eek:
He seems calm, in a way.
Not anymore.
Called the score.

Space Hopper would be proud of that door joke.

Rose and Gio, American Smooth foxtrot

HawaytheRose. Good comments about the judging being fair. Mats for training, never a good sign.

Oooo channeling Love Actually/Bob Dylan. Foxtrot looking good to start. Very spinningy lift (technical term). Wow. Great jump/lift. Rose back on form, good to see.

Craig nitpicking is a good thing.
What the actual fuck????? Shirley complimenting Rose on blocking the noise out?????? Is she pissed or on something??????
Anton is Len.

X-Factor this shite.

39, could have been 40, same as Rhys.

Is Claudia stalking Dave Arch?

Dan and Nadiya, tango

Barmaid in fine form.

Feeling very traditional, I like. Starting to feel almost a hybrid with Argentine, as very choppy, not a complaint, just an observation. Overall better than I thought it would be. At times he looked stiff, then others the other end of the scale, could be mixed scores.

Anton being brutal?
Craig wanted to like it I feel.

Where did that 9 come from?

AJ and mini-Anton, salsa

Despite never dancing before, she's on last. High expectations here.

No holding back at the start. Looking very sharp out of hold. Fuck up out of the second cartwheel????? She's tensed up. Better lift there. WTF, that wasn't even close. Great start, but wheels came off.

Quick look back, she didn't seem to jump on time to help him get her up. Looks like it could be a dance-off of two fucked up lifts.

Gan on Craig, putting Tess in her place.
Judges trying to be supportive.
Mini-Anton sums it up going up the stairs, "live tv".

X-Factor this shite.

Overmarked?

Dave Arch milking it for all it's worth 🤣

Reet, enjoyed that, a right mixed bag from sublime to oops. Votes would have been Rose x2, Rhys x1. Bring on the live, definitely not prerecorded, results show.
:lol: :lol:

Back