Strictly 2021 official thread

Hey, what I wear on a Tuesday night is my business.
How is Dan still in this? I can dance better than him and I just shuffle from side to side. Craig gave him the correct score, I don't know what the other judges see. He survives again the, public must love him.
He's a nice, harmless bloke who presents BBC Breakfast every morning. That's about it.
And you're quite right. We should all go the extra mile for Tuesday evenings (unless there's a game on).

He's a nice, harmless bloke who presents BBC Breakfast every morning. That's about it.
I had no idea of the hate for him till I got dipped into an Amanda Abbington Twitter thread about him, wow that lad isn’t popular for getting this far, baffling. I had no idea he was slightly religious, which comes up a lot with Twitter angst & I wonder if that’s not entirely unrelated…

I had no idea of the hate for him till I got dipped into an Amanda Abbington Twitter thread about him, wow that lad isn’t popular for getting this far, baffling. I had no idea he was slightly religious, which comes up a lot with Twitter angst & I wonder if that’s not entirely unrelated…

Slightly religious?
He won't work on Sundays and refused to go for a Halloween costume. Hence the pair of them dressing as Lobsters.

I doubt anybody hates him. How can you hate somebody you don't know? The problem with him is he isn't a good enough dancer to still be in at this stage. He stays in the show while better than him get voted off.
I know strictly isn't about the best dancer, we saw that with the winner last year. But it's still a bit annoying when one of the worst doesn't even end up in the bottom two.

I doubt anybody hates him. How can you hate somebody you don't know? The problem with him is he isn't a good enough dancer to still be in at this stage. He stays in the show while better than him get voted off.
I know strictly isn't about the best dancer, we saw that with the winner last year. But it's still a bit annoying when one of the worst doesn't even end up in the bottom two.
agreed that the best dancer doesn't always win and that's fine. It's often about the journ...🤮.
My issue with Dan is although he has come on incredibly well, it still hasn't become 'natural' for him. His face is rigid and full of sheer concentration. Theres no enjoyment there (mind, dancing with that daft barnaid must put him right off @Mr Redknapp ).
He's done well but he's reached his point to go.

agreed that the best dancer doesn't always win and that's fine. It's often about the journ...🤮.
My issue with Dan is although he has come on incredibly well, it still hasn't become 'natural' for him. His face is rigid and full of sheer concentration. Theres no enjoyment there (mind, dancing with that daft barnaid must put him right off @Mr Redknapp ).
He's done well but he's reached his point to go.
Aye be then again you've got people like this... got this sent from @Ceverton the poor bloke suffers enough man with his dance partner!

Logon or register to see this image

Gordon Ramsey? ;)..I take particular issue with baldness as an insult :lol:

Last edited:
Aye be then again you've got people like this... got this sent from @Ceverton the poor bloke suffers enough man with his dance partner!

Logon or register to see this image

Gordon Ramsey? ;)..I take particular issue with baldness as an insult :lol:
People baffle me sometimes. What makes these tosspots think that their opinion is actually worth anything...
And what does 'you actually 🍔 bag' mean ???

At least we are all constructive on this thread 🤔

Glad she's gone, maybe the start of an actual talent competition can now start
thats rather harsh...Tilly is much better than Dan and both seem to have come from zero dancing prior to the show
Doesn't work Sundays ? Then how does he do the Sunday dance off programme ??
:lol::lol::lol:
he doesnt...maybe thats why he never gets voted off

Last edited:
People baffle me sometimes. What makes these tosspots think that their opinion is actually worth anything...
And what does 'you actually 🍔 bag' mean ???

At least we are all constructive on this thread 🤔
Haven't you come across 'burgerbag'? As in, 'he's not sick. He's a burgerbag'.

Back