Strictly 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder why some of last year's 'backing' dancers have been promoted and some of last year's 'main' dancers have been demoted? Is it a case of who you P155 off or something?

I wonder why some of last year's 'backing' dancers have been promoted and some of last year's 'main' dancers have been demoted? Is it a case of who you P155 off or something?
BBC bosses keeping the staff on their toes

See also Katya paired with Little Mike Bushell and Kevin paired with Anneka Rice. A subtle yet harsh punishment for them being massive slags last year.
BBC bosses keeping the staff on their toes

See also Katya paired with Little Mike Bushell and Kevin paired with Anneka Rice. A subtle yet harsh punishment for them being massive slags last year.

A source said: “Kevin has told pals he would have preferred someone like Catherine Tyldesley or Alex Scott.

Every chance of getting a sexy dancer when there's same sex couples next year ;)

Last edited:
It was inspiring.

Logon or register to see this image

Seems like Diane and Joe are still getting on famously as well, you know i think that's what made last year so successful, apart from this forums support of Faye, but we also cheered on Joe and Stacey as well, and thing is Stacey maybe the champion, but i think its Joe who won the best prize, in the long term.

Seems like Diane and Joe are still getting on famously as well, you know i think that's what made last year so successful, apart from this forums support of Faye, but we also cheered on Joe and Stacey as well, and thing is Stacey maybe the champion, but i think its Joe who won the best prize, in the long term.
Agreed. Was a nice feelgood thread, despite the haters saying Strictly is crap.

Agreed. Was a nice feelgood thread, despite the haters saying Strictly is crap.

Feel good threads are needed right now on here, plus it's a way of evolving the forum, to a wider market of people. some forums even have a music section by itself, and a section for TV and Flim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back