Strictly 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd like to see Karim v Michelle next week. Hope Chris can stay safe but he could be skating on thin ice now we are in the latter stages.
Really looking forward to Blackpool as it also means one week closer to Musicals week! My absolute FAV.

I agree, that would put them judges in a bit of a pickle, because they would know they are basically reducing the odds of getting one of them all the way to the final.

Said all along that Karim and Michelle will struggle to get the public vote, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that they could end up facing off in the dance off shortly. Emma will get a swathe of good will due to Anton, Chris has the entire region voting for him and his funnyman persona, Kelvin is the housewives choice and Alex will get the sporting fans. I can't see what demographic the other 2 will be appealing to.

Said all along that Karim and Michelle will struggle to get the public vote, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that they could end up facing off in the dance off shortly. Emma will get a swathe of good will due to Anton, Chris has the entire region voting for him and his funnyman persona, Kelvin is the housewives choice and Alex will get the sporting fans. I can't see what demographic the other 2 will be appealing to.

CBBC kids for Karim.
Shirley for Michelle.:lol:
Shame they didnt show that lift by Mike in his farewell dance again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back