Stream for Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute joke . We pay every week and miss 10 to 15 mins. Can’t get the thing working . Sends back around in a loop signing in, despite paying . At the mo we have paid and not able to watch . We sign in , then click the arrow and it just sends us back to sign in .... every bloody week

Absolute joke . We pay every week and miss 10 to 15 mins. Can’t get the thing working . Sends back around in a loop signing in, despite paying . At the mo we have paid and not able to watch . We sign in , then click the arrow and it just sends us back to sign in .... every bloody week
Happened to me try accessing via the safsee app it worked that way 🤷🏻‍♂️
Had to turn the tv RIGHT UP to hear the pitch sound

Last edited:
This is what I get. Have to watch it on Android Tablet instead. I get 404 when I click through on the website or I get the never-ending login-in sequence that just goes round and round.

I'm not bothered about no commentary but the constant buffering is doing my head in. Is everyone's like that or is there an issue at my end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back