Stray

I like it. It's kind of weird. Although I think they've nailed some of the mannerisms/movements of a cat I do think, given it's on the PS5, to have actually made the close up textures/renders a bit..a lot better. Some of the audible "meows" are a bit suspect too.

Anyone else pot all the pool balls expecting some recognition/bronze trophy for it?

I like it. It's kind of weird. Although I think they've nailed some of the mannerisms/movements of a cat I do think, given it's on the PS5, to have actually made the close up textures/renders a bit..a lot better. Some of the audible "meows" are a bit suspect too.

Anyone else pot all the pool balls expecting some recognition/bronze trophy for it?
I put the white in like. I'm still in the slums bit trying to find all the stuff before I speak to the gadgie up the tower in case it boots me into another area.
It's a nice chilled experience so far.

I put the white in like. I'm still in the slums bit trying to find all the stuff before I speak to the gadgie up the tower in case it boots me into another area.
It's a nice chilled experience so far.

you can't get all the song sheets and memories in the slums on the first playthrough. will have to go back to that chapter after you finish the game

This is my concern too...
I’ve had to buy the ps5 headset so the dog can’t hear the likes of horse movement on RDR2 or machines charging about in Horizon otherwise he’d just do his ends. 😀
Stray is a total no go like. The realism of the cat sound or no sound drives him beserk.

I’ve had to buy the ps5 headset so the dog can’t hear the likes of horse movement on RDR2 or machines charging about in Horizon otherwise he’d just do his ends. 😀
Stray is a total no go like. The realism of the cat sound or no sound drives him beserk.
Hah! Aye, I've resorted to the headset for some games for the same reason. He used to go batshit bananas with Horizon. I might have to lock him out of the room for Stray.

Hah! Aye, I've resorted to the headset for some games for the same reason. He used to go batshit bananas with Horizon. I might have to lock him out of the room for Stray.
I’ve had my TV wall mounted for no other reason than the dog trying to jump onto the TV stand, barking like **** at the TV resulting in this layer of dog spit all over the screen. 😀 That, plus the headset has cost me best part of £200 just so I can play in relative peace.

I’ve had my TV wall mounted for no other reason than the dog trying to jump onto the TV stand, barking like **** at the TV resulting in this layer of dog spit all over the screen. 😀 That, plus the headset has cost me best part of £200 just so I can play in relative peace.
:D Bloody modern TVs and dogs being able to see them now. We yelled at him like mad when he was a pup, so he is a bit more...'reserved', but he barks and barks, and it is ******* loud!

That’s hilarious! My lab has pretty much zero interest in what’s on the tv. The only thing she’s ever really noticed and will watch is tennis of all things. I guess she sees them playing with her ball! 🤣

Back