Some good music
Eleven turns up
Does this

Logon or register to see this image

Monsters die
Some good music
The end

Last edited by a moderator:
think the duffer brothers have said the quick summary of series 4 would be 'return of the jedi'? perhaps without ewoks though.
I'm taking the piss but it did seem to lose a bit after the 1st series. I'll still watch it but I see that series 4 is setting up series 5. So I'll just wait til it all finishes as these days I prefer to watch complete series now rather than watching when released. It's far easy to follow and you get to know more of what is going on, remember who characters are or events that happen and therefore pick things up you wouldn't if you watch them as soon as they're released.

I'm taking the piss but it did seem to lose a bit after the 1st series. I'll still watch it but I see that series 4 is setting up series 5.
supposedly the final scene of series 3 was Hoppers 'empire strikes back' moment, and that this series was the rescue of Hopper in the same Han was rescued from jabba's palace... did they say they'd only write 5 series? i thought i'd once read that they already knew the story arc and it had a definitive start-middle-end.

That's where her and the Myers must have moved to, although I can't recall them saying where they were moving to at the end of series 3
I've only just watched it. Planned to wait for the 4K HDR release (totally worth it) but forgot all about it until about a month ago!

Can't get my head round them all moving though. They have a shared experience and trauma, they can't just separate?

Back