• Thread starter Icarebecauseyoudo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Icarebecauseyoudo

Anyone picking up these storms? One of my fav subjects

One a day in Vale of York at the moment

was out Sunday afternoon with the camera, this is the edge of the mental thunder storm we had in north tyne-side.. nowt special like, and TBH i've failed to capture what it actually looked like (epic as fuck).. Only had the 50mm with me aswell..

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:
Tricky to get the right contrast on them innit

I will try to post a couple later. Was up on the top above Redmire the other day and saw this wass rainstorm piling in, stunning sight. Too dangerous to get out of car though - lightning everywhere!

Was shitting it even in car :lol:

I'm sure a couple I've seen in last few days have been close to tornado conditions. Vale of York seems a likely spot for that

Tricky to get the right contrast on them innit

I will try to post a couple later. Was up on the top above Redmire the other day and saw this wass rainstorm piling in, stunning sight. Too dangerous to get out of car though - lightning everywhere!

Was shitting it even in car :lol:

I'm sure a couple I've seen in last few days have been close to tornado conditions. Vale of York seems a likely spot for that

Soft as sh1te ;). Bet one of your cameras on a tripod makes a canny lightning rod mind. By my reckoning an all mechanical film camera would just keep working after being struck. Might ruin a frame of film if it's a long exposure, but that's about it, not like these battery-powered toys. :)

Soft as sh1te ;). Bet one of your cameras on a tripod makes a canny lightning rod mind. By my reckoning an all mechanical film camera would just keep working after being struck. Might ruin a frame of film if it's a long exposure, but that's about it, not like these battery-powered toys. :)

alreet Ansel.. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back