Stoke manager reaction.

They had a few good chance and 58 percent possession

Still lost like
Their biggest chances came from kamikaze defending from us tbf. :lol:

I think we were quite happy to let them have more of the ball aswell, especially as they were so keen to surrender it cheaply for us to hit them on the break. Playing like that I can see them being on the end of a few pastings.

They probably had the better chances overall, but we were clinical for once.

Good result for us but i'd be concerned about the performance level still with Boro coming up next week

Better team. Created all the chances, had all the possession

If Beale came out with this after a performance like stoke put in this place would explode!

They had good chances and should have scored, but there only goal was an OG.

we scored 3 good goals. They weren't lucky, they were clear cut chances taken well.
We should also have had more. Clarke and ekwah should have done better at 0-0.

It was a deserved win against a poor team

I didn’t realise he was a scally. Close your eyes and you could be listening to Gerrard.

Yes they had a lot of possession but apart from the daft couple of minutes in the first half when Patto made a decent stop (albeit one he should be making) and O’Nien blocked a goal bound effort, I never thought they were going to score.

The goal they did get came right out of the blue.

If Beale came out with this after a performance like stoke put in this place would explode!

They had good chances and should have scored, but there only goal was an OG.

we scored 3 good goals. They weren't lucky, they were clear cut chances taken well.
We should also have had more. Clarke and ekwah should have done better at 0-0.

It was a deserved win against a poor team
Burstow was a bit lucky mind they other 2 particularly Ba was class

Back