Stockpiling Bait

With Yorkshire?

Where do you think our bread/milk comes from?

Brexit may affect imports of certain foods (until we can buy some) but we're not all going to starve ffs. It's scaremongering by Remainers trying to fuck up Brexit..
A lot of our milk comes from Ireland, in Europe.

We are a net importer of food & can only store a few days worth in warehouses, but Gammons can live on tea, toffees & xenophobia so they're alright jack.

I'm looking forward to being able to eat nothing but British food. None of the forein muck we get sent nowadays from Europe
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

For a no-deal brexit. What would you pick?

I might buy loads of bacon grill just in case.

Is this thread a result of that Dr Claire Nelly from Northumbria kneejerking over Brexit.

I know of her and given her alternative humanities background, she's going to have a nihilistic view of most things. She's a goth whose made a living out of her interests and this may be a publicity stunt on her part for her extra-curricular writing.

She has an interesting sideline with connections with the relatively small burlesque scene in the NE.

Is this thread a result of that Dr Claire Nelly from Northumbria kneejerking over Brexit.

I know of her and given her alternative humanities background, she's going to have a nihilistic view of most things. She's a goth whose made a living out of her interests and this may be a publicity stunt on her part for her extra-curricular writing.

She has an interesting sideline with connections with the relatively small burlesque scene in the NE.

Nah I seen some weirdo on the news doing it and though he might have a point.

Nah I seen some weirdo on the news doing it and though he might have a point.
This Claire Nally bird WAS the weirdo on the telly I'm on about.

Logon or register to see this image

I've bumped into her once and we are talking your typical goth. I'm not surprised, lets say.

Pic rule observed. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
With Yorkshire?

Where do you think our bread/milk comes from?

Brexit may affect imports of certain foods (until we can buy some) but we're not all going to starve ffs. It's scaremongering by Remainers trying to fuck up Brexit..
You’ve spelt “we survived WWII” marra.

For a no-deal brexit. What would you pick?

I might buy loads of bacon grill just in case.
Our lass was on about this a month or so ago, I agreed it was a good idea
So far in the stocking up cupboard she has 1 tin of stewed steak and 4 tins of beans, that's us sorted then I said

You’ve spelt “we survived WWII” marra.
by importing shit loads from the us

Last edited:
im going to do the same thing i normally do leading up to it and after only sheep and mildy retarded people panic in such situations....the type of fuckwits who sit on facebook all day

the same wankers who will run into asda and clear the shelves probably of BREAD cos bread keeps well doesnt it you stupid f***ing bastards

im going to do the same thing i normally do leading up to it and after only sheep and mildy retarded people panic in such situations....the type of fuckwits who sit on facebook all day

the same wankers who will run into asda and clear the shelves probably of BREAD cos bread keeps well doesnt it you stupid f***ing bastards
Presumably they'll be freezing the bread.

Kenyan beans, New Zealand butter, Argentinian Beef......

A serious question - are the EU going to blockade food exports to the UK post Brexit? (Apart from the Frogs, of course - they routinely do that anyway).

I can't see any reason why there would be food shortages unless our own government blocks imports - surely it will be up to our customs officials what goods are allowed straight through and what are held for inspection (as is already the case for certain products from outwith the EU)?

We could actually reduce some food prices by removing tariffs that we are currently obliged to levy.

Back