Still nothing on BBC site about us

ShirleyKnott

Full Back
Full of irrelevant non and barely football related shite. Admittedly one of my personal bugbears, but main reason I cancelled my licence was the coverage/lack of from these arseholes.

Full of irrelevant non and barely football related shite. Admittedly one of my personal bugbears, but main reason I cancelled my licence was the coverage/lack of from these arseholes.
Alex Neil: Sunderland boss in talks with Stoke City over manager vacancy
Sunderland boss Neil holds talks over Stoke job
Sunderland: Alex Neil will not be in charge for Norwich game amid Stoke talks
Sunderland manager Neil absent for Norwich match

Not sure you can cancel ya licence unless you got rid of ya telly 🤣
Laughing at your own smugness. What a tosser. I don't watch 'live' TV but paid my license out of habit, bbc reporting provoked me to cancel. Satisfied now tosspot? And you don't need a license just cos you have a telly. Even your self satisfied comment was completely incorrect. Tosser.

Last edited:
Laughing at your own smugness. What a tosser. I don't watch 'live' TV but paid my license out of habit, bbc reporting provoked me to cancel. Satisfied now tosspot? And you don't need a license just cos you have a telly. Even your self satisfied comment was completely incorrect. Tosser.
Lots of tossin' there marra😜

I cancelled mine ,

You ok hun?

Back