Stewart Donalds Cousins areSunderland Fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aituk7

Striker
Listening to the Wisemensay Podcast and apparently a guy named Jamie Kennedy played football with Stewart Donald at Whitney Royals a few years back.

Said he asked him if he was a sunderland fan back in 09 and apparently he replied "Oxford, but all my cousins support them and they are my favourite premier league team"

@GarethQ Can you provide any more info?

I hope Stewart reads this board. He will be learning things about himself that he didnt even know
I know his hometown very well from my days at Brize Norton; Witney is full of millionaires & Bridle insurance has many clients who own horses, lots of them. Oxfordshire is massive within horseracing & especially training. Point being, he knows 100's of millionaires, clients hes known for years, so he'll have no end of financial backers who will be willing to chuck in a few £M each to get a slice of the great northern pie. It's a very good situation to be in, especially if his cousins are SAFC daft!
SM does come across as a die hard football supporter, doing exactly what many of us would have done if we had the same opportunity & the money. He's the type of guy we need to sort out this club.

I know his hometown very well from my days at Brize Norton; Witney is full of millionaires & Bridle insurance has many clients who own horses, lots of them. Oxfordshire is massive within horseracing & especially training. Point being, he knows 100's of millionaires, clients hes known for years, so he'll have no end of financial backers who will be willing to chuck in a few £M each to get a slice of the great northern pie. It's a very good situation to be in, especially if his cousins are SAFC daft!
SM does come across as a die hard football supporter, doing exactly what many of us would have done if we had the same opportunity & the money. He's the type of guy we need to sort out this club.
Thanks mate :lol:

Hmmm. That's left me with a nagging doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back