Stewart Donald is the majority shareholder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatever the financial situation backing the takeover, noises seem to be, quite rightly, that the club needs to be run within its means in a sustainable fashion. Surely that's what we all want ultimately, to avoid the recent situation repeating itself.

Sorry for those wanting a quick fix pile of money invested, but I just can't see it.

If we end up with a club that has been returned to the community, without mercenary arseholes on and off the pitch, we need to accept a different way of doing things that doesn't involve getting the club back in massive debt, or with a crippling wage bill.

I'm still reserving judgment until the everything comes out properly.

I'm still reserving judgment until the everything comes out properly. Also, he said the other week this would be the only way he would get involved and again in that tweet, so nothing new.

Last edited:
Whatever the financial situation backing the takeover, noises seem to be, quite rightly, that the club needs to be run within its means in a sustainable fashion. Surely that's what we all want ultimately, to avoid the recent situation repeating itself.

Sorry for those wanting a quick fix pile of money invested, but I just can't see it.

If we end up with a club that has been returned to the community, without mercenary arseholes on and off the pitch, we need to accept a different way of doing things that doesn't involve getting the club back in massive debt, or with a crippling wage bill.
Spot on marra. I think a few are expecting millions to be pumped into the club by some blue hip company.

He's already said it himself.

Hmmm, so according to that the consortium that originally asked him to join them as a minor player, has after getting him to up his ante basically said fuck it you can now be the main person, shareholder etc in the whole thing. Seems doubtful.

Agree completely. Don't want us to put ourselves into another financial mess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back