Steve Wright

Mr Angry, superb
Just realised I spelled llama man how a kid I used to work with at the time did and I’ve done it like that ever since 😂
RIP “Wrighty” always listened, the geese, Mr Angry, old woman, ask elvis, just made me laugh all the time! Thanks and sleep well friend! Mods sort this thread!
We have an orchard by us which has a pond and they keep geese. They’re forever honking away and the standard line is always “get the geese off”. :lol: amazing how these things stick with you all those years.

Last edited:
Just listened to the lass that does the traffic update on radio 2. She broke down in tears half way through it.

RIP
Bobbie Pryor. They were very close friends. Worked together for years
I'm hard pressed to think of a better radio presenter -the best for me. Really sad news
Made doing what he did sound very easy. He was a bit of a comfort blanket. Listening to his show in the car was very relaxing and could make you feel as is all was great in the world, even when it wasn’t. Apparently he was also a lovely guy with everyone. No ego.

Last edited:
In reckon he’s been ill and that’s why he was given weekends. Kind of makes sense.
I don’t think so. He offered to take a significant pay cut to keep the Big Show but they wanted him to go. The fact his former colleagues are in complete shock tonight and that he was working at the station only 3 days ago suggests it’s a heart attack or something equally out of the blue.

Back