Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was also played on the left and had to use his shit foot..... Which it turns out is really shit.

However, no other England player tonight could have got down the wing on numerous occasions and got into the positions he did time and time again. Do you think Milner, Llanana etc are capable of getting the ball near the halfway line, running 40 yards before getting into their box or gaining a corner?

Townsend should have been playing left mid. Sterling on the right and a proper left footer on the left would have seen us out score them before half time.

All this. ..... Sterling got made to look daft because he was played out of position. Llanana would have looked worse and offered less going forward if they'd swapped sides.

No he didn't, he done it all by himself. Couldn't trap a ball 6 yards out from goal coming down to him. Had a simple 6 yard pass to make to put Kane through early on. Constantly took the wrong option.

Llanana would have done all those things. He might not have Sterlings pace and able to run 40 yards and do fuck all, but he can trap a ball, see and complete a 6 yard pass and choose the right option more often than not.

He runs that fast it takes his brain 3 seconds to catch up when he gets there so he has no end product. He's a greedy little fucker also, little bitch.

As someone posted gets in all the right areas

But end product was shite

Knew not converting those chances would bite us

He was also played on the left and had to use his shit foot..... Which it turns out is really shit.

However, no other England player tonight could have got down the wing on numerous occasions and got into the positions he did time and time again. Do you think Milner, Llanana etc are capable of getting the ball near the halfway line, running 40 yards before getting into their box or gaining a corner?

Townsend should have been playing left mid. Sterling on the right and a proper left footer on the left would have seen us out score them before half time.

All this. ..... Sterling got made to look daft because he was played out of position. Llanana would have looked worse and offered less going forward if they'd swapped sides.

Its not my fault that good old Roy didnt take the right players in his squad and has only picked one winger, and a shit one by the looks of last night

I think he offered something. He took the game to them and had a canny partnership with Rose. It was a shame Lallana didn't offer Walker so much support.

A few times he had to carry it 30/40 yards while nobody offered support.

Kane was the worst on the pitch and offered nothing.

I agree I thought Kane was poor,but did find Sterling frustrating mind,because he did take the game to them and went on quite a few runs,but his final ball and particularly his decision making was very poor IMO,hopefully that will improve with age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back