Stereotyping

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most I've come across are little radgies anarl
:lol: That's a great word, sir. First time hearing it (dumb American here) but it sounds absolutely perfect.

Many moons ago, I used to play basketball with a few friends of mine and one of the teams we played against had a very short man on their team. I don't know how many times we made him leave games pissed off as all hell because of our constant trash talking about his height. I know it's not right, but he was a right down asshole so he deserved it. Plus it was just so easy to piss him off, why would we pass that up?:lol:

:lol: That's a great word, sir. First time hearing it (dumb American here) but it sounds absolutely perfect.

Many moons ago, I used to play basketball with a few friends of mine and one of the teams we played against had a very short man on their team. I don't know how many times we made him leave games pissed off as all hell because of our constant trash talking about his height. I know it's not right, but he was a right down asshole so he deserved it. Plus it was just so easy to piss him off, why would we pass that up?:lol:

:lol::lol:

American? Have you ever sold tiles or been to Arizona?

@Jacka

Reported for stereotyping
Does the Grand Canyon count?
I've bought tiles for my house before, is that okay?

I didn't know there were requirements to be an American poster on here, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back