Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no Steps music played in my gaff, well apart from the last few weeks listening to the new album tracks ;)

Didn't go down for Ant n Dec's thing tonight, wish I had once I seen her in that outfit on the tele, I've asked her to bring it home :lol:
:lol:Best response ever on the SMB mate, cool as owt. Give your lass one on behalf of all of us eh?:lol:

This thread is class, got all the ingredients that makes this place class!:lol:

Last edited:

I take it that is aimed at me. Look...pal..I do give them credit. The music IS harmless and they do seem to have made a good success of most of their hits. They aren't mired in drugs and alcohol and don't court controversy at every turn like a lot of hardcore groups. They DO make me smile. It is all fine and dandy by me. That is so clearly NOT what I am arguing against. I am not arguing or again't anything. I am simply saying I make the point people do seem to big them up over that what I think they are which is a group of very nice singers which are a positive influence over our children. The saccharine image I have is a purely personal point of view and in no way shape or form has been put forward as an argument against them and anyone that does twist it so it looks as if it has is the one who likes to insult people on a message board. Which by the way is a bit hypocritical given the amount of insults aimed at me over the years.
Woe is me

@BoldonBlackCat

You jammy bastard!

Logon or register to see this image
He reminds me of scooter(back in the house)!

I'm not keen on them lampshades like

Not my bag like, but I would slag them off like some of the dicks on here... Esp. knowing that one of our posters is married to one of them. :rolleyes:

H is a smarmy twat like.....! :-O

Anyhow, I thought Moyes was public enemy number 1 ATM? Actually, hang on a minute @BoldonBlackCat hates him IIRC, reet lads Steps are now fair game like? :evil:

Last edited:
Whether you like them or not they sold over 15m records which is more than any fucker on here has ever done.
Fuck off man, you could end every pf thread with "he's a better footballer than you so shut up" if having an opinion means you have to be a success in that field. :rolleyes:

Not my bag like, but I would slag them off like some of the dicks on here... Esp. knowing that one of our posters is married to one of them. :rolleyes:

H is a smarmy twat like.....! :-O

Anyhow, I thought Moyes was public enemy number 1 ATM? Actually, hang on a minute @BoldonBlackCat hates him IIRC, reet lads Steps are now fair game like? :evil:

Bit of a slip there marra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back