Stelling's Rant re Hartlepool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jardine never bothers with the thread topic mate .... just snides around the board posting smilies at his own 'jokes', pathetic tbh.
Fwiw I make old @Reiver right on this. Just how passionate a fan is Stelling really when all is said and done? I could be wrong but I'd be amazed if he was up and down the country on his days off suppprting them, bit of an opportunity for a 'look at me and how much of supporter I am' moment IMO.

Last edited:

Very true mate.

GSS & MOTD aren't presented by people the true supporters are attracted by, because they'll watch anyway.

The clowns, like Stelling & Lineker, are there to attract people who wouldn't normally watch.

The kids, the non-attending 'supporters', the old Doris's and daft old twats who've never been to Old Trafford but are 'lifelong United fan
s' :lol:

Couldn't care less ...... people either get me or they don't, means fuck all to me tbh.

I like Stelling but your point is well made. My mother wouldn't never go to the Stadium of Light unless the concerts return but she doesn't mind watching GSS for Stelling and Kammy

If he was that passionate he would book some satda holidays off at work so he could gan to the match like most of us do...

I'll be at the Boro match despite it being a 2 day affair off work, 10 hours of driving, costing £200 and probably totally f***ing pointless :lol:

Well at least I know it's spelt and not spelled ;)

Only because you've never moved out of your parents house ;)

Really can't be arsed with people ike you tbh ..... go and give the lovely Gary a big kiss eh?

Is he still a Leicester supporter or has he switched back to Spurs now :lol:
After Spurs got pumped the day I suspect he's homeless, looking for another club to leech off.

I like Stelling but your point is well made. My mother wouldn't never go to the Stadium of Light unless the concerts return but she doesn't mind watching GSS for Stelling and Kammy

"Unbelievable Jeff".

":rolleyes: ..... ho ho ho he's such an idiot."

''Back to me Jeff, I'll do my clueless commentator routine while you slope off for shit."

What a f***ing day for County Durham
Pools lose
Huddersfield lose
Reading lose
Swansea win
Hull win
Scum almost promoted
We almost relegated.
Reality check please
FTM

"Unbelievable Jeff".

":rolleyes: ..... ho ho ho he's such an idiot."

''Back to me Jeff, I'll do my clueless commentator routine while you slope off for shit."
Lighten up. Millions like it but I know you'll tell us they're all wrong.

What a f***ing day for County Durham
Pools lose, Huddersfield lose, Reading lose
Swansea win
Hull win
Scum 2nd best to a manager they sacked :lol:
We almost relegated.
Reality check please
FTM

Aye ....

Millions like the Sun, Ant & Dec and McDonalds but none of them have any taste .....

Last edited:

It's a lighthearted show, just some mates having a laugh watching football and it works.

If you want serious debate look elsewhere.

Do I like Thompson bringing everything round to Liverpool, Le Tissier sneering at every fucker and Merson blathering on like a sad crackhead?

No, surprisingly :rolleyes:
Is there anything better ?
By the way, Jones was interviewed post match and uttered the immortal words" I've out my reputation on the line here"
All about him feck the club going out if the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back