Steep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Having to approve most messages for you still :rolleyes:

Haven't got on Steep for a while. Still not been to Alaska.
Every message has to be approved for me. I've asked loads for it to be removed but still not happening. I couldn't even reply to a thread I started on wedding songs other night so gave up after third try.

I've qualified but doesn't seem to be any other challenges
This weekend is for people who have qualified.

The SWT tournament schedule has been adjusted to take into account this unexpected delay: Qualifiers will now run from Feb. 27th to March 4th; the Tournament phase will run from March 4th to 8th; and the Finals will now take place from March 10th to 13th. The challenges for each phase of this Series #2 (Ruth Crest, Fly Like a Whale, and Steep Tactics) have not changed. Please continue to check the Live Menu in-game for the latest updates.

Every message has to be approved for me. I've asked loads for it to be removed but still not happening. I couldn't even reply to a thread I started on wedding songs other night so gave up after third try.

I approve as many as I find as long as they don't break board rules etc. Hopefully it's lifted.

New patch it seems too. 1.07.
Seems it was PS4 only. Was about 4gb. Uni said this of it:

We didn't make any change in the game, they were only minor technical adjustments specific for the PS4 system. The patch didn't have any impact in the actual game, it's the same as before, this is why nothing has been deployed on PC/Xbox.

4gb minor adjustments ???? Aye aye.

Biggest thing for me is how hard it can be to make sure you've 100% an area.
The coordinates do help but they're a fuck on rotating maps and that to find a tiny stone shaped like a egg that's a POI.

On that subject I've 2 more POI for alps still and 10 for Alaska though no reward for Alaska stuff in form of trophies or even a jaunty angled hat.

The coordinates do help but they're a fuck on rotating maps and that to find a tiny stone shaped like a egg that's a POI.

On that subject I've 2 more POI for alps still and 10 for Alaska though no reward for Alaska stuff in form of trophies or even a jaunty angled hat.

I ended up following guides for the POI. It's more the mountain challenges that can sometimes be a little arsehole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back