Steam Summer Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone give me a reply if any rhythm games are discounted? Cheers.

Sonic All Stars Racing on the 10am flash sales - A cheap alternative to Mario Kart.. Just not as good as Mario Kart but decent nontheless

Civ 5 lost on the community choice sales - What sort of people are voting for these games :lol:

Just bought sim city 4 and kerbal space program.

Quite fancy prison architect - Have the other introversion games and they are class - darwinia is superb.

I do recommend Torchlight II if you like Dungeon Crawler games in today's sale - Made by the developers of Diablo II

If X-Com comes on again, that's brilliantly addictive. Obviously not in the sale, but War Thunder's a free to play arcade flight sim on steam and that's great too.

Day 6:

Torchlight II - £3.74
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - £2.19
Murdered: Soul Suspect - £20.09
Metro: Last Light Complete Edition - £6.79
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition - £5.09
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist - £4.99
Blackguards - £10.19
Call of Duty: Ghosts - £19.99
Age of Wonders III - £14.99

Flash Sales:
Darksiders II: Death Lives - £4.99
Space Hulk - £1.90
Shadow Warrior - £5.99
Nidhogg - £3.73

Community's Choice:
The Blackwell Legacy - £0.39
Kentucky Route Zero - £9.49
Syberia Bundle - £1.09
realMyst Masterpiece Edition - £6.49

What was all the worry about? 6 days in and I've bought nothing (mostly because I already own the games I would be interested in...)

What was all the worry about? 6 days in and I've bought nothing (mostly because I already own the games I would be interested in...)

Bought 4. Spent about a tenner. Not too bad.
Far Cry 3
Skyrim
Bioshock Infinite
Kingdoms of Amalur

Though, I can see me not playing that Kingdoms game. Played for about half an hour and found myself bored shitless.

Finally a decent day of sales -
FF14 in an MMO, and alot more demanding than World of Warcraft so if you dont have time then avoid.
Company of Heroes 2 nowhere near as good as the prequel but good at the discount price given
CS:Global Offensive is the best FPS shooter out there.

Day 6:

Child of Light - £8.99
Endless Space Emperor Edition - £6.24
Counter Strike - £5.99
Bioshock Infinite - £4.99
Company of Heroes 2 - £7.49
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - £9.99
Kerbal Space Program - £11.99
Batman: Arkham Origins - £5.74
The Banner Saga - £9.49

Flash Sales:
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes - £2.99
Infested Planet - £5.49
The Secret World - £9.99
Next Car Game - £11.99

Community's Choice:
They Bleed Pixels - £1.39
Giana Sisters: Twisted dreams - £2.19
Tomb Raider - £3.74
Mirror's Edge - £2.49

Next Car Game has awesome physics but if it were more than 40% I would buy it - same with Kerbal Space Program

GTA series on sale on the community's choice, that's about as half-decent of a sale you're gonna get and there's only 4 days left :oops:

Todays sales are easily the best of the sales so far, quite a few recommendations from me:

Civ 5 is a no-brainer, Left for dead 2 is a no-brainer, Rome TW2 I've been waiting for all week, Dishonored decent game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back