Steam Summer Sale now on

fyl2u

Striker
What've you all bought?

I've gone with:

- FM18 - latest version of the old hag.

- Victoria 2 - Paradox Interactive "grand strategy" game. Similar to the Europa Universalis / Hearts Of Iron serieses.

- Cities: Skyline - Paradox Interactive's take on the Sim City theme. Played it for a bit. Meh, it's OK. Damn thing has a tendency to crash my PC in a way that requires a hard restart though. :evil:

- Tropico 5 - The previous two were awesome. Damn thing doesn't work with my graphics card. Needs a proper Dx11 card. :mad:

I didn't think it was as impressive as usual to be honest so I passed. Was going to get the controller and hub thing but the postage was £11.

Shame as I fancied a few games.

What've you all bought?

I've gone with:

- Victoria 2 - Paradox Interactive "grand strategy" game. Similar to the Europa Universalis / Hearts Of Iron serieses.

- Cities: Skyline - Paradox Interactive's take on the Sim City theme. Played it for a bit. Meh, it's OK. Damn thing has a tendency to crash my PC in a way that requires a hard restart though. :evil:

- Tropico 5 - The previous two were awesome. Damn thing doesn't work with my graphics card. Needs a proper Dx11 card. :mad:

Enjoyed both of these. Got Tropico for nowt as a PSN free game and was surprised how addictive it was. Cities: Skylines is just insanely in depth - the amount of mods and add-ons for it is mental too.

Enjoyed both of these. Got Tropico for nowt as a PSN free game and was surprised how addictive it was. Cities: Skylines is just insanely in depth - the amount of mods and add-ons for it is mental too.

All Paradox games are insanely in-depth. :)

I actually thought it was quite tame for them, if I'm not missing something. :)

What've you all bought?

I've gone with:

I got tropico 5 a couple of sales ago and for that reason I was very proud that I managed to resist the temptation to buy anything this time around :lol: I'll save my pennies for the Autumn or Winter sales

grabbed kingdom come deliverance, quite enjoying it, the fights can be bitch when you are outnumbered but quite enjoy the realism it prides itself on.

Back