Steak etiquette

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LeadBelly86

Who do restaurants think they are charging an extra £2 for sauce when you've just spent the best part of £20 on the bastid steak? :evil: This policy seems to have spread like wild fire. Steak nazis.

Surely because it is also common to have steak with no sauce?

Sorry for applying logic to the situation

Surely because it is also common to have steak with no sauce?

Sorry for applying logic to the situation

Maybe (f***ing freaks), but surely there should be the option for normal people to have sauce free of charge given how it costs them next to nowt to make. It's tantamount to kicking your customers in the balls and picking their pockets.

It's not about the money it's the principle.
Yes but what about the people who don't want sauce, if it was included, they'd ask for a discount, wouldn't they? (for not having it.)

At £20 for a steak, you shouldn't be quibbling about paying for sauce. Go to a cheaper restaurant if you want "all in".

Yes but what about the people who don't want sauce, if it was included, they'd ask for a discount, wouldn't they? (for not having it.)

At £20 for a steak, you shouldn't be quibbling about paying for sauce. Go to a cheaper restaurant if you want "all in".

Nah. I'm not having it. It's political correctness gone mad. I hate this country. :evil:

Maybe (f***ing freaks), but surely there should be the option for normal people to have sauce free of charge given how it costs them next to nowt to make. It's tantamount to kicking your customers in the balls and picking their pockets.

its the freaks that have sauce i'm afraid

why?? for the love of god why?? completely spoils the meal - why pay the money for a nice steak if you are going to mask the flavour with a manky sauce??

its clearly not a grass fed free range 28 day air hung steak is it?

why?? for the love of god why?? completely spoils the meal - why pay the money for a nice steak if you are going to mask the flavour with a manky sauce??

Spot on.

Nearly as bad as people who have their steak done more than medium/rare.

Philistines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back