Starting 11

Just had a look at availability, Who's injured/suspended. The best team I can come up with is.

Patterson

Pembele
Ballard
Hjelde
Hume

Styles
Neil
Ekwah

Mundle
Aouchice
Jobe

Literally no one else to go up top.
Hjelde is no way a LB.
Shift Hume to LB.
Give pembele a start at rb ( surely he isn't that shit in his natural position).
Styles deserves a go in his natural position.as he isn't a LB/WB either.

Best I could come up with, Gona be another long 90 mins 🙄😬

Patto

Hume
Ballard
O nein
Problem !! Hjelde ( only because we’ve got no one else ) alese if he’s anywhere near for would go straight in.

Rigg
Neil
Ekwah ( with instructions to just sit and be physical with the threat that he will be hauled off after half an hour if he’s not bothering his arse)

Mundle
Achouche
Jobe up front

Top 3 given licence to interchange and press as a unit.

As bad as that focal point up front is it’s probably as best as it gets at the minute for us.

Hemir and Burstow are a complete waste of time.

I’d like us to press high and have a freedom to move around but at least have a go with high energy.

If we lose doing that then fair enough.

Cardiff are absolutely shite.
If we can’t have a go at them then we’ll can’t have a go at anyone.

Dodds should really now to be looking at going out with at least a positive mentality.

None of this keep ball slow build up in our own half nonsense that gets nowhere.

Have a go at them and see what happens.

Last edited:
Just had a look at availability, Who's injured/suspended. The best team I can come up with is.

Patterson

Pembele
Ballard
O9
Hume

Styles
Neil
Ekwah

Mundle
Aouchice
Jobe

Slightly better 😀
Patto

Hume
Ballard
O nein
Problem !! Hjelde ( only because we’ve got no one else ) alese if he’s anywhere near for would go straight in.

Rigg
Neil
Ekwah ( with instructions to just sit and be physical with the threat that he will be hauled off after half an hour if he’s not bothering his arse)

Mundle
Achouche
Jobe up front

Top 3 given licence to interchange and press as a unit.

As bad as that focal point up front is it’s probably as best as it gets at the minute for us.

Hemir and Burstow are a complete waste of time.

I’d like us to press high and have a freedom to move around but at least have a go with high energy.

If we lose doing that then fair enough.

Cardiff are absolutely shite.
If we can’t have a go at them then we’ll can’t have a go at anyone.

Dodds should really now to be looking at going out with at least a positive mentality.

None of this keep ball slow build up in our own half nonsense that gets nowhere.

Have a go at them and see what happens.
Bit similar to mine but I'd rather play with 2 proper full backs. Shift Hume to LB and give pembele a go in his natural position. Hjelde gives you absolutely nothing but the opposition throw ins at LB. Give styles a start in the middle , If he's shite get Rigg on.

Last edited:
People want shot of Dodds, but they compare him to prime Mowbray when he was able to pick this team;

Patto
Cirkin/Alese
Ballard
Bath
Hume
Neil
Ekwah/other French kid who’s name escapes me
Clarke
Ahmad
Roberts
Prichard (Stewart was injured for most the season)

Lot of players missing atm, theres no wonder we’re doing worse than last year

People want shot of Dodds, but they compare him to prime Mowbray when he was able to pick this team;

Patto
Cirkin/Alese
Ballard
Bath
Hume
Neil
Ekwah/other French kid who’s name escapes me
Clarke
Ahmad
Roberts
Prichard (Stewart was injured for most the season)

Lot of players missing atm, theres no wonder we’re doing worse than last year
Michut

Patterson

Pembele
Ballard
O9
Hume

Styles
Neil
Ekwah

Mundle
Aouchice
Jobe

Slightly better 😀

Bit similar to mine but I'd rather play with 2 proper full backs. Shift Hume to LB and give pembele a go in his natural position. Hjelde gives you absolutely nothing but the opposition throw ins at LB. Give styles a start in the middle , If he's shite get Rigg on.
Can get the hjelde argument.

Styles looks awful.
I’d rather give rigg a run in the team to see how he goes with a Veiw to next season aswell.

Styles has played LB/WB most of the season for Barnsley, I believe and came on there for Hungary during the week. He just isn’t very good.
He's naturally a midfielder tho mate. We haven't got many other options in there and the others aren't exactly pulling up trees.
Styles has played LB/WB most of the season for Barnsley, I believe and came on there for Hungary during the week. He just isn’t very good.
Can see it getting turned off after half an hour being brutally honest 😂

Back