Starsailor

Aye, looking forward to it
I’ll meet you for a pint be round Penshaw then town. My round lad.
You’ve only ever been to one gig in your life? Not mocking, just genuinely intrigued!
Aye mate. Only went to see these as me pal from Seaham liked them as well. As I say I like music but not a massive fan like going to gigs and whatnot just a casual listener.

Love these though so thought it would be nice to see them again as probably last time and a one off. Only one of me pals like them so bought us tickets he’s coming up from London. Not seen him for few years so nice chance to do something together.

Last edited:

I’ll meet you for a pint be round Penshaw then town. My round lad.

Aye mate. Only went to see these as me pal from Seaham liked them as well. As I say I like music but not a massive fan like going to gigs and whatnot just a casual listener.

Love these though so thought it would be nice to see them again as probably last time and a one off. Only one of me pals like them so bought us tickets he’s coming up from London. Not seen him for few years so nice chance to do something together.
Hope you have a fantastic night mate!

Underrated and some of their album stuff is excellent. Big fan of them and Cast, who both have new albums out this month, 25 years after they were massive

Back