Star Wars: Jedi Survivor

The bairn is getting frustrated and stuck in parts, there's a bit where you have to angle purple coloured light arcs about to do summat and he hasn't touched it since :confused:
Hope your injury gets better sharpish xx
Just seen this. There's help online but some see that as cheating. Been off and on with it as decided to get work done to house and redecorate the whole thing, including garden. I'm 80% done and knackered. Hopeful can start running but almost completed the game. Gets very tricky later on and bosses are very tough. Rewarding if you can stick with it though. Looking forward to robocop next month.

Just seen this. There's help online but some see that as cheating. Been off and on with it as decided to get work done to house and redecorate the whole thing, including garden. I'm 80% done and knackered. Hopeful can start running but almost completed the game. Gets very tricky later on and bosses are very tough. Rewarding if you can stick with it though. Looking forward to robocop next month.
He hasn't stuck with it, he managed the purple rays bit but I think he found it boring ffs 😪. I don't think he enjoyed this as much as the first one but the first one was too short xx

Back