Star Wars: Jedi Survivor

It looks good alright and getting good reviews. Got bored with the first game though, the whole thing of having to retrace your steps back to the ship every time you'd finished a level was very irritating. Hopefully they got rid of that.

It looks good alright and getting good reviews. Got bored with the first game though, the whole thing of having to retrace your steps back to the ship every time you'd finished a level was very irritating. Hopefully they got rid of that.

I've just finished the game a few weeks back- that was absolutely infuriating yes. Kept getting lost in the maps and taking a wrong turn- ended up going round in circles.

Seems they’ve introduced fast travel in the new one so you won’t have to do that.

Lazy fix that. Better level design akin to what the first Dark Souls did would solve the problem.

Assuming it’s a basic travel system where you can travel from anywhere at any time. Hate that

Lazy fix that. Better level design akin to what the first Dark Souls did would solve the problem.

Assuming it’s a basic travel system where you can travel from anywhere at any time. Hate that
Between save points I think so similar to the sites of grace in Elden ring.

No it just took you back there if you died. Could only get back to the ship if you walked through the map and back
Fair enough. I didn't mind that personally, although they could have had an autopilot function to come an pick you up. It was annoying getting lost in some levels like

Bairn got it off his dad on release so he's been playing it a bit, as yet he hasn't come across any bugs.
Cal is looking far more handsome, you can even give the bugger a mullet 🤣

Got it for the Xbox and its good like, no bugs on mine and its a stunning game. Ive only finished the first stage and just landed on the 1st planet so far.

I got the ps5 and this is the game I'm playing until my injury improves enough to get back running.

Yes you can change his hair style. Shame he's permanently ginger like
The bairn is getting frustrated and stuck in parts, there's a bit where you have to angle purple coloured light arcs about to do summat and he hasn't touched it since :confused:
Hope your injury gets better sharpish xx

Back