Star trek VR

Saw the trailer for it the other day, my inner Trek self had a nerdasim :lol: Tempted to get PlayStation VR just for the chance to stand on the Bridge and attempt the the Kobayashi Maru.

It's a good day to die :cool::oops:

played it for a few hours this morning went straight into an online campaign after a brief tutorial. Its pretty good, could be a lot better if there was a pvp element.

Is AdamTH any of you lot off here ?

I got this today and had a quick blast, got put in a lobby with another mackem.

Haven’t met any mackem’s on it yet, played with a couple of lads from Edinburgh recently who were a real laugh to play with, were a pleasure to play the game with and knew what they were doing.

I’d love a go on this but I hate Star Trek AND talking to people I don’t know so I’d probably need therapy to give it a try. Same with Werewolves within, which looks great, but again it’s talking to people I don’t know. I must be autistic or something.

I’d love a go on this but I hate Star Trek AND talking to people I don’t know so I’d probably need therapy to give it a try. Same with Werewolves within, which looks great, but again it’s talking to people I don’t know. I must be autistic or something.
Am with you there. Have zero interest in online play. Especially when communication is required.

So finally got around to having a go online last night, joined @Albay3037 for a couple of games. The Next Generation add on is quite good.

Unfortunately we decided to try a mission using TOS Enterprise.... managed to crash and destroy the ship into a big ass asteroid. I was frantically trying to figure out the helm controls, and didn’t realise I was heading straight for the asteroid until I bumped into it. Much to the amusement of @Albay3037

Thinking about picking this up today, anybody on here got it ?

I bought it on HTC Vive found it wasntw really my thing being a misenthrop!

For some reason got the PS4 version with TNG on sale on USA store. Dont think you need to play in VR now.

Not played PS4 yet. You can cross play PS4 with PC.

Wonder how that would work?

Gives you the option at the start to play VR or Non-VR. Have played it a couple of times non-VR. Only difference is you are positioned behind your chosen station but cannot look around you, you can still chat to other gamers who are on with you.

Back