Star Trek Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been playing it on PC for years. Canny game these days, although not without its problems.

Mint! I'll be downloading that, fuck yes

What ship was that in the video at the start though?

It looked like it was Intrepid class but the nacelles were different to Voyager's

Any tips?

Don't spend any EC or dilithium until you hit level 60. Do the sector alerts as you get double xp. If you're on Xbox try not to buy anything big until Agents Of Yesterday drops. They give away free top tier ships every six months.

The reddit community is very informative as is the facebook group.

Don't spend any EC or dilithium until you hit level 60. Do the sector alerts as you get double xp. If you're on Xbox try not to buy anything big until Agents Of Yesterday drops. They give away free top tier ships every six months.

The reddit community is very informative as is the facebook group.
Thanks. I'm on ps4

I'm absolutely loving it. It's got 10x the depth it had when I last tried it a few years ago.

I gave up trying with the client on my PC as it wouldn't let me use my registered details. May give this a look, just for the Borg if nowt else.
Giz a shout if you get this sorted and we can group or whatever

Last edited:
Going to give this a go at some point, loved playing Star Trek related games on the PC, like Starfleet Academy and Klingon Academy. Been meaning to try this for a couple of years but just never got around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back