Star Trek : Discovery

oh no, how will i ever get over this devastating news…
I predict the final ep will see "you know who" save the universe and an y other possible universes from beginning and to end of time rendering all other sci fi programmes obsolete ;) :lol:

First two episodes of Season 5 out now. Discovery has been the worst Trek series of them all but I still need to watch them out of completeness. Not expecting much... Let me guess, another Big Bad is about to destroy the Galaxy but only Space Jesus can save everyone.

Will watch later tonight.

First two episodes of Season 5 out now. Discovery has been the worst Trek series of them all but I still need to watch them out of completeness. Not expecting much... Let me guess, another Big Bad is about to destroy the Galaxy but only Space Jesus can save everyone.

Will watch later tonight.
Agreed mate. Just about to watch it now. Let's Cry! 😆
#WeWantStarTrekLegacy

Watching first episode of the final series now, actually quite enjoying it. Definitely has a different vibe, feels more like an Indianna Jones movie

Watching first episode of the final series now, actually quite enjoying it. Definitely has a different vibe, feels more like an Indianna Jones movie

Just started it too. So rather than a Big Bad wanting to destroy the universe we have the other old staple of "Need to find the Mysterious Object before it's Too Late" story

Yes, got a bit of a different vibe so maybe they've listened to some of the criticism. Bridge crew have had more to do in the first 30 mins than in the 4 previous seasons.

No interest in a Starfleet Academy spinoff with Tilly. We want Legacy.

Just started it too. So rather than a Big Bad wanting to destroy the universe we have the other old staple of "Need to find the Mysterious Object before it's Too Late" story

Yes, got a bit of a different vibe so maybe they've listened to some of the criticism. Bridge crew have had more to do in the first 30 mins than in the 4 previous seasons.

Totally agree, but even though several Trek cast members have also voiced their approval for a Legacy series I very much doubt we’ll see it.

Just got the tilly drunk scene. Boring

Just finished Ep 1. Actually wasn't too bad - though a bit too Star Warsy in parts - and an nice tie-in to TNG at the end.

Will watch Ep2 after dinner.

I've just looked and realised I didnt bother with series 4.

I think I disliked the 700 years into the future storyline and didnt bother anymore.

Nonetheless I have actually forgot about it all so will give series 4 a go.

I've just looked and realised I didnt bother with series 4.

I think I disliked the 700 years into the future storyline and didnt bother anymore.

Nonetheless I have actually forgot about it all so will give series 4 a go.
Same here. I might watch it one day, but I don’t feel it will be a loss if I don’t.

I watched the first 2 series but it was hard work. Awful trek

Series/Season 2 was probably the best (or least worst) because of the arrival of Pike but then it just got worse after he went off to the far superior Strange New World

Unless you are a Trek Completist who has to watch everything then you aren't missing much by skipping the rest.

Yeah it would have been announced by now. Kurtzman obviously spat his dummy out when he saw how popular Terry Matalas and the final season of Picard was received.
Totally agree, but even though several Trek cast members have also voiced their approval for a Legacy series I very much doubt we’ll see it.
Cutting their own throats commercially though. Only uber woke youngans will be watching current shit. They need to appeal to wider audience, which this doesn't.

Back