Star trails - take 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't let what go? I'm commenting on the fact that you come across as a helmet who offers nothing but unhelpful snidey comments every time you post.

:lol:

does ross always have to have the last word, odds on it's yes !

Dear me!

Is this what you have to do to get kicks? Making it personal ...using a picture that someone has used of his partner in an appropriate context ....to subsequently just try and wind him up for your own gratification?

Wow - that's really personal and is the embodiment of pathetic. I'm not trying to wind you up or "respond" - since you clearly want that.

I just want you to know I feel really sorry for you! I think I'm right in saying that people on this section of the board aren't wound up by you - just "troubled" for you as we would for an "unfortunate" that we pass in the street.

Good luck with your "kicks" mate - but more than that - I really hope you manage to get some meaning in your life since you just present as one of the most obscenely pathetic creatures I've ever encountered. I don't just mean the type that you think "Good grief that's pathetic...." I mean the type that fills one with an inner....troubled sadness that you have allowed yourself to slip to this level of utter insignificance and emaciated psychological squalor....And then one just walks on rather than having to think too much about is since its so sad.

I genuinely wish you well - and hope you get some "satisfaction" somewhere. Good luck TE! Genuinely!

Dear me!

Is this what you have to do to get kicks? Making it personal ...using a picture that someone has used of his partner in an appropriate context ....to subsequently just try and wind him up for your own gratification?

Wow - that's really personal and is the embodiment of pathetic. I'm not trying to wind you up or "respond" - since you clearly want that.

I just want you to know I feel really sorry for you! I think I'm right in saying that people on this section of the board aren't wound up by you - just "troubled" for you as we would for an "unfortunate" that we pass in the street.

Good luck with your "kicks" mate - but more than that - I really hope you manage to get some meaning in your life since you just present as one of the most obscenely pathetic creatures I've ever encountered. I don't just mean the type that you think "Good grief that's pathetic...." I mean the type that fills one with an inner....troubled sadness that you have allowed yourself to slip to this level of utter insignificance and emaciated psychological squalor....And then one just walks on rather than having to think too much about is since its so sad.

I genuinely wish you well - and hope you get some "satisfaction" somewhere. Good luck TE! Genuinely!

So I've made some posts on a couple of threads here and suddenly I've slipped to this lowest level of utter insignificance and emaciated psychological squalor, that my friend, is f***ing brilliant, what an imagination you have !!

:lol::lol:

So I've made some posts on a couple of threads here and suddenly I've slipped to this lowest level of utter insignificance and emaciated psychological squalor, that my friend, is f***ing brilliant, what an imagination you have !!

:lol::lol:

No - you haven't reached the lowest level yet - my fear for you is that you are heading in that direction.

Also - not so much imagination - but rather experience of working with families / individuals within which mental health (about which you shouldn't be ashamed by the way) is a major issue.

I often feel that people don't realise how much they reveal about themselves in the supposedly anonymous world of the SMB - but its very obvious you are struggling with self esteem issues. It must be hellishly difficult for you and I feel for you.

The manner in which you post in the photography threads compared with your language / vocabulary and tone on the Diet and Exercise Threads are particularly revealing. There you are desperately trying to impress (full of "impressive achievements" and determination which is sure to make people think "more highly" about you) - whilst here you cannot help yourself with regards to the jealousy that you clearly demonstrate for some first class photographers. Your jealousy of the talents that are truly evident - because they (pictures) are on display and clear for all - is understandable and hits your self esteem - since deep down "you know you can do better than them" - its just that when you take a photograph (as you did in the early stages of the photography competition) nobody else thinks that - and therefore - to balance out that nagging lack of self esteem - all you are left with is slagging off everyone else's work. Again - it provides that momentary boost for you flagging esteem.

You've stopped posting your own pictures now - but most recently the fact that you were prepared to go to the trouble of downloading a poster's picture - of his wife / partner - and then childishly electronically scrawling on as a "star trail" is something which is calculated to hit hard and be provocative to the lad. It begs the question "why would someone want to do that" and it reveals to those innocently reading the pages your sadly fragile state of mind. Like 6 feet high neon lights against a dark background.

The way in which you were desperately trying to put down oROSSo by using really unpleasant methods shines a light on how difficult you find it to cope with his relative popularity across the SMB. Its something you aspire to but just can't achieve.

I strongly suspect that deep down you know this really well - and that you will have seen the signs that your mates display about you - the "knowing looks" round the group that weren't meant for you - but you just caught a glimpse of.

Your desperation to have the last word is exemplified by your angst that, for example oROSSo will have the last word - and you so want to be right that you have to hide your angst behind white text as an "I told you so" moment - to somehow appeal to the momentary boost of self esteem that this gives you (only to subsequently realise that its of no warrant whatsoever) - so you carry on with your pathetic little methods.

Denial is a common response. Usual even. However deep down you know that much of what I have written is accurate and it troubles you. It nags away at you and you don't know how to control it.

That's why I genuinely hope you do seek some help for yourself - before you do achieve the "lowest" level. Its why I also genuinely wish you luck. Because it must be really tough in your world - and again - I feel really, really sorry for you

No - you haven't reached the lowest level yet - my fear for you is that you are heading in that direction.

Also - not so much imagination - but rather experience of working with families / individuals within which mental health (about which you shouldn't be ashamed by the way) is a major issue.

I often feel that people don't realise how much they reveal about themselves in the supposedly anonymous world of the SMB - but its very obvious you are struggling with self esteem issues. It must be hellishly difficult for you and I feel for you.

The manner in which you post in the photography threads compared with your language / vocabulary and tone on the Diet and Exercise Threads are particularly revealing. There you are desperately trying to impress (full of "impressive achievements" and determination which is sure to make people think "more highly" about you) - whilst here you cannot help yourself with regards to the jealousy that you clearly demonstrate for some first class photographers. Your jealousy of the talents that are truly evident - because they (pictures) are on display and clear for all - is understandable and hits your self esteem - since deep down "you know you can do better than them" - its just that when you take a photograph (as you did in the early stages of the photography competition) nobody else thinks that - and therefore - to balance out that nagging lack of self esteem - all you are left with is slagging off everyone else's work. Again - it provides that momentary boost for you flagging esteem.

You've stopped posting your own pictures now - but most recently the fact that you were prepared to go to the trouble of downloading a poster's picture - of his wife / partner - and then childishly electronically scrawling on as a "star trail" is something which is calculated to hit hard and be provocative to the lad. It begs the question "why would someone want to do that" and it reveals to those innocently reading the pages your sadly fragile state of mind. Like 6 feet high neon lights against a dark background.

The way in which you were desperately trying to put down oROSSo by using really unpleasant methods shines a light on how difficult you find it to cope with his relative popularity across the SMB. Its something you aspire to but just can't achieve.

I strongly suspect that deep down you know this really well - and that you will have seen the signs that your mates display about you - the "knowing looks" round the group that weren't meant for you - but you just caught a glimpse of.

Your desperation to have the last word is exemplified by your angst that, for example oROSSo will have the last word - and you so want to be right that you have to hide your angst behind white text as an "I told you so" moment - to somehow appeal to the momentary boost of self esteem that this gives you (only to subsequently realise that its of no warrant whatsoever) - so you carry on with your pathetic little methods.

Denial is a common response. Usual even. However deep down you know that much of what I have written is accurate and it troubles you. It nags away at you and you don't know how to control it.

That's why I genuinely hope you do seek some help for yourself - before you do achieve the "lowest" level. Its why I also genuinely wish you luck. Because it must be really tough in your world - and again - I feel really, really sorry for you

What a great post with remarkable accuracy.

I had to google what that meant, but I'll summarise for you.....You're coming across like a tit and no one is impressed by it.

Bloody hell :eek:

I've done you a disservice, I thought you were smashing the keyboard with another rant but you're not, bless your little cotton socks you're doing that mental health deduction thing, there's a meme involving sherlock holmes for people who do this but I can't find it but it's one of those forum certainties, like if an argument goes on long enough eventually hitler and nazis are mentioned, it's forum law!

You've obviously put a lot of time into this deduction for my mental health and I thank you for it ... couple of things ... :D

In the diet and exercise section I've said on more than one occasion that I'm a fat middle aged man who is weak as piss, especially with the OHP - so I don't really know what impressive achievement you could possibly talking about although I did complete the 10K Stampede about 2 years ago, maybe it's that !

As for the competition, I'll give you a half an internet point, I quit because I'm not very good and I don't have the time or equipment but I do like good abstract photos and still voted for some time after, it was more my frustration that the shots I thought were good (and voted for) never won, imo the multiple voting option created a scenario where people would also vote for the guy who voted for them last month, or month before and/or vote for their mate who was trying hard, it was becoming very much like the Eurovision song contest and imo the best picture rarely won.

As for ross, me and ross have history that you're clearly not aware of, there was a thread many moons ago about posting pictures of your other half and ross used photobucket to host his image, an unprotected photobucket account no less, now with a little internet jiggery-pokery you can gain access to a persons entire photobucket account to check for naked gf pictures (there wasn't any) anyway I posted another picture of his missus from that account and suggested it was my missus for a bit of fun and later IIRC I quite crudely drew a hairy cock n balls in mspaint on another picture and posted that too, laughs were had and I thought ross took it well, however over time I had noticed that ross took opportunities to "have a dig" or perhaps just single me/my comments out during conversations, nothing nasty or malicious just clearly he was a bit pissed off with me from the previous incident, it was just unfortunate for ross that he used an unprotected photobucket account rather than a personal thing, so again, you know, you're not really hitting the mark deducing the mental state of this online persona, I'm not sure you realise this is the internet and not real life, so I disagree with your idea that it reveals alot about a person, you think I'd turn up at ross' house with a print out of his missus with a hairy cock and balls drawn on it, look up at his 7'9" frame and say "eh, eh, eh, funny innt?" sorry m8 but you're wrong, mental health deductions are a common site across the many forums I frequent, I'd like to think I was an experienced internet forum user and I do see this fairly often, usually longer into a keyboard argument than the second page though but who knows, if this continues, then at about page 4 we'll get hitler and the nazis comparisons !

I view RTG via "new posts" so I do see when people post in this section, as it appears in the new posts pages rather than me actively coming to the photo corner to post, it does seems like whenever I post a cutting remark the place explodes with activity, any press is good press eh? so please don't feel really, really, really sorry for me :lol: there's no need, I'm fine, it's just the anonymous internet !

Bloody hell :eek:

I've done you a disservice, I thought you were smashing the keyboard with another rant but you're not, bless your little cotton socks you're doing that mental health deduction thing, there's a meme involving sherlock holmes for people who do this but I can't find it but it's one of those forum certainties, like if an argument goes on long enough eventually hitler and nazis are mentioned, it's forum law!

You've obviously put a lot of time into this deduction for my mental health and I thank you for it ... couple of things ... :D

In the diet and exercise section I've said on more than one occasion that I'm a fat middle aged man who is weak as piss, especially with the OHP - so I don't really know what impressive achievement you could possibly talking about although I did complete the 10K Stampede about 2 years ago, maybe it's that !

As for the competition, I'll give you a half an internet point, I quit because I'm not very good and I don't have the time or equipment but I do like good abstract photos and still voted for some time after, it was more my frustration that the shots I thought were good (and voted for) never won, imo the multiple voting option created a scenario where people would also vote for the guy who voted for them last month, or month before and/or vote for their mate who was trying hard, it was becoming very much like the Eurovision song contest and imo the best picture rarely won.

As for ross, me and ross have history that you're clearly not aware of, there was a thread many moons ago about posting pictures of your other half and ross used photobucket to host his image, an unprotected photobucket account no less, now with a little internet jiggery-pokery you can gain access to a persons entire photobucket account to check for naked gf pictures (there wasn't any) anyway I posted another picture of his missus from that account and suggested it was my missus for a bit of fun and later IIRC I quite crudely drew a hairy cock n balls in mspaint on another picture and posted that too, laughs were had and I thought ross took it well, however over time I had noticed that ross took opportunities to "have a dig" or perhaps just single me/my comments out during conversations, nothing nasty or malicious just clearly he was a bit pissed off with me from the previous incident, it was just unfortunate for ross that he used an unprotected photobucket account rather than a personal thing, so again, you know, you're not really hitting the mark deducing the mental state of this online persona, I'm not sure you realise this is the internet and not real life, so I disagree with your idea that it reveals alot about a person, you think I'd turn up at ross' house with a print out of his missus with a hairy cock and balls drawn on it, look up at his 7'9" frame and say "eh, eh, eh, funny innt?" sorry m8 but you're wrong, mental health deductions are a common site across the many forums I frequent, I'd like to think I was an experienced internet forum user and I do see this fairly often, usually longer into a keyboard argument than the second page though but who knows, if this continues, then at about page 4 we'll get hitler and the nazis comparisons !

I view RTG via "new posts" so I do see when people post in this section, as it appears in the new posts pages rather than me actively coming to the photo corner to post, it does seems like whenever I post a cutting remark the place explodes with activity, any press is good press eh? so please don't feel really, really, really sorry for me :lol: there's no need, I'm fine, it's just the anonymous internet !
tbh, I'm not either. I can't remember said thread.

Great shot Steed.

The only slight criticism I would make, if I may, and this is down to my personal preference more than anything else, would be to make the light on the two towers equal as opposed to having the right hand one more in the shadow. But apart from that - like I said above, a great photo.

Great shot Steed.

The only slight criticism I would make, if I may, and this is down to my personal preference more than anything else, would be to make the light on the two towers equal as opposed to having the right hand one more in the shadow. But apart from that - like I said above, a great photo.
odds on this is TE's other sign on

Great shot Steed.

Yes, that's a fair point. Thanks.

Well this thread went slightly off course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back