Stanley DH9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone told me those new houses between the C2C and South Causey Inn were on the old Ever Ready site when she was looking to buy one. I assume that is wrong then :oops:
:lol: Ever ready site is in between Tanfield Lea and Tanfield village ,,plans for a new estate their but factory still up ,,the estate your on about Becs Shieldrow

Ever ready factory in Craghead
They would pinch the Battery's in Cragheed @davoak

Last edited:

:lol: Ever ready site is in between Tanfield Lea and Tanfield village ,,plans for a new estate their but factory still up ,,the estate your on about Becs Shieldrow

I shall not listen to friends and pretend to be knowledgeable on the SMB again then :oops::lol:

Assumed was in Craggy as me granda was a brass bandsman and played with Craghead colliery band that morphed into the Ever ready band.

Full of stinkers
Boring boris bear shite
Get a life

Your estate is full of stinkers
Your patter stinks

Factory is gone - flattened , has to stand for a year before new development

What's it like? Looking at a couple of houses up that way.
Good value - depends which part
Great for commute , 6 miles to the A1
9 miles to Newcastle, similar distance to Durham
Not the best of front streets but there are some quality pubs / restaurants within a mile radius
Downside is there are too many mags

Last edited:
What's it like? Looking at a couple of houses up that way.

Imagine Hiroshima after the bombing. The most common cause of death and injury is being trampled underfoot trying to get in and out of ASDA, normally by one of the overweight plastic mags who frequent Stanley.

Oh, and enjoy the Imperial on Front Street. I had to pinch myself wandering in that I hadn't walked into a remake of "Phoenix Nights". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back