Stained teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to get stained teeth the bottom ones quite bad tbh. Im 29 and brush my teeth everyday. But I also smoke like a chimney and drink large amounts of coffee and tea.

Do I accept defeat in having brown stains on my bottom teeth?
Or how much is it to get them whitened .

Ps. I love to smoke and drink coffee/tea excessively, So will not be giving that up.

You don't need them whitened - a dentist can remove these sorts of stains and and plaque for you during your check-up.

You can get teeth whitening kits. Visit dentist, they take a mould then in a week or two they have the plastic moulds which fit your upper and lower teeth, you put some bleach-type solution in the moulds and put them on your teeth overnight while you sleep, starts working in a week or two. The wife (no) has some and they've been quite effective. You can stop whenever and then start again if you find your teeth discolouring.

You can get teeth whitening kits. Visit dentist, they take a mould then in a week or two they have the plastic moulds which fit your upper and lower teeth, you put some bleach-type solution in the moulds and put them on your teeth overnight while you sleep, starts working in a week or two. The wife (no) has some and they've been quite effective. You can stop whenever and then start again if you find your teeth discolouring.

This. £250 at my dentist n job well done.
Jacked in red wine n coke for a bit too but that didnt last long!

Starting to get stained teeth the bottom ones quite bad tbh. Im 29 and brush my teeth everyday. But I also smoke like a chimney and drink large amounts of coffee and tea.

Ps. I love to smoke and drink coffee/tea excessively, So will not be giving that up.
Teeth like a witchdoctors necklace?

Stop smoking you filthy

Teeth like a witchdoctors necklace?
Like a row of condemned houses ?

I have a woman in Windy Nook who charges £35 a time (for teeth whitening)

After 3 sessions over 2 months, I'd gone from having off-the-scale coffee-stained mingers to Joey Essex (nearly) pearly whites.

I'll inbox you (OP) as if I invite folk to inbox me, I'll probably get a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back