Stag doo suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPUFF

Striker
Been issued with a shortlist of the following, would the SMB kindly advise on cost/approval of each.

Budapest
Croatia
Sofia
Warsaw
Krakow

I had mine in Cologne in September and it was superb.

Been to Gdansk also, very good. You've got Sopot right next to it which is a bit of a party town when it comes to bars etc.

Been issued with a shortlist of the following, would the SMB kindly advise on cost/approval of each.

Budapest - YES
Croatia - Not for a stag-do
Sofia - YES
Warsaw - possible
Krakow - YES

Depending on where you are flying from then Budapest and Krakow have the better flight options from the north of england

Depending on where you are flying from then Budapest and Krakow have the better flight options from the north of england

Majority of party from the South so likely to be Luton/Stanstead etc where the best deals generally are.

What time of year is also relevant... nice to be abel to sit out in a square and have a few drinks int he afternoon...[DOUBLEPOST=1384776896][/DOUBLEPOST]
I had mine in Cologne in September and it was superb.

Been to Gdansk also, very good. You've got Sopot right next to it which is a bit of a party town when it comes to bars etc.[/quote]

spot on... loved it. stayed in Sopot and just did gdansk in fay time hours..

Krakow and Budapest are class

If you're looking at Eastern Europe I would definitely recommend Riga as well, bit of a pain in the arse to get to as the nearest flights are from Leeds Bradford, but undoubtedly the best trip away I've ever had.[DOUBLEPOST=1384778911][/DOUBLEPOST]
Majority of party from the South so likely to be Luton/Stanstead etc where the best deals generally are.

Just seen this, would definitely recommend Riga as an option, flights from Luton and Stansted.

Last edited:
Florence, birthplace of the Renaissance. Something different rather than the standard destinations that all stags go to.

Budapest
Croatia
Sofia
Warsaw
Krakow
I can personally recommend Tallin (Estonia)

It was an interesting mix of historic small Baltic state capital with crap commy outskirts.

Cheap and easy to get around it was also cheap to fly with Difficultjet from Stansted

I can personally recommend Tallin (Estonia)

It was an interesting mix of historic small Baltic state capital with crap commy outskirts.

Cheap and easy to get around it was also cheap to fly with Difficultjet from Stansted

Sounds utterly terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back