Stadiums to open October 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compared to the East stand at St James Park, they're a wide open airy light space. Felt like being in an underground office corridor.
I don’t care about their place, all I know is we built a new stadium and the design of the concourses was crap. They’re also dangerous when packed - many a time I’ve been down there in mini crushes. Not enough space.

SAFC should let people go direct through turnstiles to seats without entering the concourse apart from crossing it. All other areas, Quinns etc boxes etc..... same rules apply as pubs .
If the gate is 12000 it should be easy to self distance in the fifth largest football ground in England with a 49000 capacity
Close all food outlets/ bars ( under the stands) and fill the concorses with 600 portaloos at each end and spread them round in all areas . (one person in one out.)
Let supporters bring in their own snacks pies and burgers to seats from outside caterers.
No away fans..... so use every level of the SOL .
Could be the best atmosphere in any CV restricted stadium in England . Who knows ?
Also consider open fan zones in car parks where plastic pints can be served pre match .

Michael Gove has just said on BBC news that the planned reintroduction of fans is suspended.

They shouldn't have put a date on it, as people then hold them to it. I cant see fans being allowed in this season at all, its about trying to implement plans for next season.

They shouldn't have put a date on it, as people then hold them to it. I cant see fans being allowed in this season at all, its about trying to implement plans for next season.
Then we will have at least 15 less clubs in our leagues, how do you pay wages at league 1 and 2 level without any income generated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back