Stadium of light concerts 2023

There said we’re hoping for 3 in the fans forum but it’s Davidson so probably wrong

I really want Taylor, biggest female artist on Spotify so would be massive for Sunderland
Yeah I'm hoping its her too.

Easy Xmas present for the missus, and I can tag along with her because I really like her :lol:

Will it be like the Celtic preseason game all over again?
Aye, Tommy Robinson is already planning on going down Hendon to work the till at Fletchers.
Pink didn’t sell out one night in 2010, doubt she’ll sell out both nights in 2022
I think she’s bigger now than back then.

Just looked at her UK dates that year...

Sunderland, Bolton, Belfast, Swansea, Coventry, Glasgow, Alton Towers 😀, Ipswich, Hyde Park.

Less dates this time which can help us shift tickets, plus not Scotland date this time.

We’ll get all of North Yorkshire and up. I reckon 80k across the two dates at the least.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for Def Leppard. f***ing gutted Maiden aren't gonna be there. We desperately need something more than the generic mainstream shite of late.
We don’t really. We just need gigs that will sell tickets. It’s a stadium gig, they don’t have agendas apart from ticket sales.

Right on our doorstep there’s Independent, The Peacock, The Fire Station & Pop Recs that get on everything apart from mainstream shite. The Sunderland gig scene is the strongest it’s been since I’ve been gigging regularly for over 20 years now.

There said we’re hoping for 3 in the fans forum but it’s Davidson so probably wrong

I really want Taylor, biggest female artist on Spotify so would be massive for Sunderland

Swift would easily sell out two nights and would be brilliant for the City.

Still surprised Pink is doing two nights (unless they are putting the stage on the centre circle? )

Aye I know , just knee jerk reaction as don’t like her music , it’s two nights , and she’s been on already anyway ?
Hope sells well though , just hoped someone I would like 😀
The amount of bands that I like to sell stadiums are very limited , I keep hearing u2 May tour but nothing more then rumours
Does that mean she’s on the same night as the Saudi cheerleader at the mosque on the hill?
He is the 9th and 10th

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for Def Leppard. f***ing gutted Maiden aren't gonna be there. We desperately need something more than the generic mainstream shite of late.
^This has to be a piss take surely.^ :lol:
Swift would easily sell out two nights and would be brilliant for the City.

Still surprised Pink is doing two nights (unless they are putting the stage on the centre circle? )
Ed was able to increase the capacity doing that.
The amount of bands that I like to sell stadiums are very limited , I keep hearing u2 May tour but nothing more then rumours

He is the 9th and 10th
Hmm that could be problematic like. Four big events across three days.

Last edited:

Back