Stadium improvements?

Combining the ticket office and club shop would make sense and we actually have a service that aids fans to spend and put money into the club with mini staff costs.
Can’t disagree.

They could easily utilise the existing club shop space as an indoor bar/fan zone (albeit not the biggest) to generate some income before and after matches.

You could have a small outdoor area to complement it.

I'm glad I don't have a daughter some of the scenes I've seen in there during games made me question people's rights to live like, f***ing animals some people.
They are, though at least she's spared people urinating in the sinks. I've not seen that for years now.
I dont like missing the game but its best to make her go before half time....sometimes kids don't play ball though and we end up in the half time crush.
Not sure how this issue would ever be resolved though. The concourses just don't have enough space to add toilet facilities.

They are, though at least she's spared people urinating in the sinks. I've not seen that for years now.
I dont like missing the game but its best to make her go before half time....sometimes kids don't play ball though and we end up in the half time crush.
Not sure how this issue would ever be resolved though. The concourses just don't have enough space to add toilet facilities.
Part of the reason we got season tickets in the Black Cats Bar, the toilets are almost palatial compared to the concourse…..when she was younger I knew she’d not be exposed to the same level of horror that I was :)

The hand driers need an upgrade like, but that’s first world problems innit

Yeah I do this, pretty much on 35 mins every match just to try and beat it. The amount the disabled bogs get used could surely have a steward monitoring access and make the disabled ones for family use too. No need to create anything, just make better use of what is already there.

To be honest, when Speakman mentioned improvements to the stadium I took that to mean the new turnstiles. As Sporting Director, I wouldn't expect him to comment on such matters in great detail as that's not his remit.

I'm glad I don't have a daughter some of the scenes I've seen in there during games made me question people's rights to live like, f***ing animals some people.
I saw a group of fellas in the toilets having a pint once. Just standing casually talking about the first half when people are trying to have a piss around them.

Back