Stack

😅WARNING - A BORES REVIEW It's quality and has really added to our sea front. Prices of drink and bait aren't too bad and I love ordering from the app for convenience. I didjt go when it first opened as couldn't be arsed to queue but will go more often now its normal. The hotel hasn't seemed to add owt mind. Pricey, bog standard bait and surprisingly slow service.

Overall though Seaburns class whether you be young go getter, weirdy beardy , middleaged young go getter or old fart

Been in the other week and thought it was great. Someone different with a canny atmosphere mid week when there’s a few places still shut and covid restrictions lifted.
god nars how it’s going to be in the winter with a north easterly mind.

Was down there on Friday. Stack and the hotel look topper.

My late mam's ex cleaner and her husband were here today.

They follow Blackburn and always come to stay in Sunderland when they play at Boro (the Boro fans yesterday told them to go to Redcar as it's the same as Seaburn...they went on their way home and said 1 it's miles from Boro 2 it's a dump)

I took them to the Stack and we had a cuppa outside the Seaburn Inn (agree service was painfully slow) and they were absolutely full of how nice it was, how good the seafront looks, and can't wait to come again.

Back