Stack

There is no way anyone can complain about it , it’s borough so many people into the area and down the seafront spending money I’ve spoke to people form as far as Scarborough in there
It’s decent mate. I’ve had mates travel in on a sunny day and very impressed with it. Something different from pubs and usual beer gardens. Horses for courses. The penny pinching Dullards will never like it. That’s fine if they don’t use it, keeps them away.

I can buy 4 cans and go down local building site and sit in the containers for the same effect
Today I’m mainly drinking ace lager
I don’t have to pay bloody 5 pound for a pint to have a good time. I take my tinnies and the paper and I sit down on the bench next to our local park. Nevermind bloody daft prices.

Well that's good they're happy, people like watching the X factor, etc, those are not my cup of tea either, so I'm guessing this is a win-win. 😎
Sounds that way mate. Ours is in a great location too but I have been to the one in Newcastle as well. I too like scruffy little real ale bars but a bit of diversity ( not them!)is good and my lass does not like drinking brown beer with piss stained men who live with their man.

I don’t know why she loves me !!!!

Sounds that way mate. Ours is in a great location too but I have been to the one in Newcastle as well. I too like scruffy little real ale bars but a bit of diversity ( not them!)is good and my lass does not like drinking brown beer with piss stained men who live with their man.

I don’t know why she loves me !!!!
Maybe you should stop drinking in scruffy little real ale bars, have you thought about using incontinent pants, It might help placate your lass.

Back