Stabbings

What attacking random members of the public going about their business 8AM in a public place? Aye nothing to worry about happens all the time. Why are people so determined to play things like this down and accept European cities that have generally been safe and peaceful become more dangerous and violent?
Why aren't you concerned about other incidents in the world? There's thousands of murders every day in the world.
Israel are murdering 100s everyday for months.

Last edited:
I'm naturally more concerned about issues closer to home which have a higher chance of effecting me or those I care about. Just like everyone else in the world btw, you think people in China bat an eye when people are killed in London?

Did you post on the thread about Brianna Ghey being stabbed to death?

Are you concerned about it being a hate crime?

Just out of interest there?

Or is it just crimes committed by foreigners?

I'm naturally more concerned about issues closer to home which have a higher chance of effecting me or those I care about. Just like everyone else in the world btw, you think people in China bat an eye when people are killed in London?
London is closer to home, there's 40 knife crimes reported to Police in London every day.
That's a lot of threads on here like.

Did you post on the thread about Brianna Ghey being stabbed to death?

Are you concerned about it being a hate crime?

Just out of interest there?

Or is it just crimes committed by foreigners?
Awful case, talked about it quite a lot actually although not sure I posted in the thread. I was concerned about it being a hate crime. However that crime can't be directly linked to a political decision by our government like these case..its a political decision made to allow mass immigration from the third world. With out that decision these cases wouldn't be happening. We still haven't reduced mass immigration. We can improve the situation by simple policy changes. That case was far more complex.

What attacking random members of the public going about their business 8AM in a public place? Aye nothing to worry about happens all the time. Why are people so determined to play things like this down and accept European cities that have generally been safe and peaceful become more dangerous and violent?
Which European cities? I'm not sure somewhere like Paris has ever been safe and peaceful.

Awful case, talked about it quite a lot actually although not sure I posted in the thread. I was concerned about it being a hate crime. However that crime can't be directly linked to a political decision by our government like these case..its a political decision made to allow mass immigration from the third world. With out that decision these cases wouldn't be happening. We still haven't reduced mass immigration. We can improve the situation by simple policy changes. That case was far more complex.

You’re making a hell of a leap there.

A stabbing in Paris. You have no idea why the fella from Mali was there.

Why didn’t you comment on the stabbings in London the other night by a couple of teenagers?

You trust the Tories to sort out immigration? :lol:

It might be nice if you remember that the next time GBN are whining that they're all coming here to live off our benefits etc.

The attack does seem to be on the mainstream channels so I doubt that people are 'playing it down'.

Migration is a problem that effects most of Europe and all governments are looking towards a solution. On that note it wouldn't surprise me at all if the EU nations did come up with something and we fall in behind it. It will be a combined effort that probably won't require tearing up every bit of legislation we signed up to in the last 50yrs..

Last edited:
Which European cities? I'm not sure somewhere like Paris has ever been safe and peaceful.
I know that every major city has more than it's share of crime and rough areas but 'safe and peaceful' wasn't exactly the over-riding impression I had of Paris when I was there.

Why didn’t you comment on the stabbings in London the other night by a couple of teenagers?

Proves we have our own shit to deal with, rather than other countries scum.

London is closer to home, there's 40 knife crimes reported to Police in London every day.
That's a lot of threads on here like.

Tbf to him he always raises concerns on London knife crime and other crime threads too. Just look at the London attack thread currently going on in Parsnip.

The Tories are overseeing record numbers and have completely broken the system.

Last edited:
Does a disservice to the victims of such attacks when you suggest that immigration isn't an issue or that attacks might not be motivated by political or religious reasons. Until more information is released it's fair enough to speculate as lots of similar attacks often have a pattern of features the same.
The Tories are overseeing record numbers and have completely broken the system.
Deliberately as that then gives them a drum to bang about controlling the immigration, which they themselves fucked.

Last edited:
Funny how said usual suspects were conspicuous by their absence on the thread about the Prague shootings a few weeks back.

Always the same mate.

The only info I’ve read is the purpotrator is from Mali and it happened in Paris.

Yet I’ve already read this being linked back to immigration issues in this country.

Back