Stabbing in the Wouldhave in Shields

I went in there in my work suit and everyone did an exaggerated turn of the head and a "who the f are you?" stare at me. I felt a bit scared ☺️
They will have thought you were the police. You probably massively affected that days drug trade.

I went in there in my work suit and everyone did an exaggerated turn of the head and a "who the f are you?" stare at me. I felt a bit scared ☺️
Ha ha I've done that back in the day. It's not overly clever in there now, got worse this year, but still not a patch on the old Adam and Eve at Laygate.
TBF, nobody wears suits for work anymore do they…?
Work and the Ship and Royal? Really?

Last edited:
I’ve had strange looks in The Terminus.

On a match day.

Wearing the away strip. Ours before some brain cell pops up with a moment of hilarity.

I was probably in at the time, when I go to see my mam she always goes in😂😂, I'm surprised she hasn't got her name on a table and a VIP card.

I can smell the burnt offerings from my house I live that close.

Mechanics was always the pub of choice for the nuts on a Sunday afternoon lock in, was great back in the day like
that and the kizzy, having a curry and fights breaking out to the left and right 😂

Last edited:

Back