St Mirren away - 21st July

Status
Not open for further replies.

All those who were abusing Stubbs on here last week for having testicular cancer will have a field day when they find out we’re playing them.

No they left for a ground on the outskirts of Paisley years ago. You can get the train to Paisley St. James to the ground but if you want to drink in town Paisley Gilmour Street is the one. If you're flying in you can get a bus or cab from the airport, it's only a couple of miles away. I'd imagine EasyJet from Gatwick to Glasgow International would be your best bet.

All those who were abusing Stubbs on here last week for having testicular cancer will have a field day when they find out we’re playing them.

No they won't. It was a bit dark humour on a thread that all the over sensitive fannies then jumped on straight away. I'd wager a bet that literally nobody who commented on that thread would abuse him from the stands about his testicular cancer. Just a tad different!

No they won't. It was a bit dark humour on a thread that all the over sensitive fannies then jumped on straight away. I'd wager a bet that literally nobody who commented on that thread would abuse him from the stands about his testicular cancer. Just a tad different!
They didn’t when we played Rotherham 2 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back