Spotify or Apple Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

4-1 to spotify.

Anyone else going to massively affected by Sonos dropping the 'play from this device' option on iphone?

I'm going to lose all my stuff and can't be arsed with separate drives etc.

Definitely Spotify, I got Apple music for free for 6 months so giving it a go and it's utter dog shit in comparison.

Spotify vs. Google Play Music: Features
Both of these two music streaming services have 30 million-plus songs available for streaming. ... Spotifyonly allows you to add utmost 10,000 tracks from its catalog. While with Google Play Music, you are able to handle up to 50,000 own songs without making any subscription.

I use:
Apple Music
Spotify
Amazon Music
Google music(not sure what its called)
YouTube Music
Qobuz

All on my Sonos.

Apple Music is by far the worst.
Why do you use them all?! What do the others do that Spotify doesn’t?

Actually, YouTube Music? How’s that different from YouTube? I use Spotify for music & YouTube for live gigs. Ideal now all festivals & sessions are recorded. There’s always loads of recordings available now.

Used them both in the past couple of years and you’re likely not to be disappointed with either

If you’re invested in the Apple eco system then probably Apple Music has the edge but for device playback compatibility Spotify is better.

Apple Music lets you store more music and upload your own to it which may appeal .

Used them both in the past couple of years and you’re likely not to be disappointed with either

If you’re invested in the Apple eco system then probably Apple Music has the edge but for device playback compatibility Spotify is better.

Apple Music lets you store more music and upload your own to it which may appeal .

Spotify does, but it’s a bit less intuitive

Why do you use them all?! What do the others do that Spotify doesn’t?

Actually, YouTube Music? How’s that different from YouTube? I use Spotify for music & YouTube for live gigs. Ideal now all festivals & sessions are recorded. There’s always loads of recordings available now.
I sort of accrued them over time. YouTube music is an experiment by them, i think. Supposed to compete with the others but i dont think it’ll last.

I started with Apple Music years ago when I uploaded all my CDs to the cloud, and just kept it.

Amazon was included in a Prime offer so I kept it.

Qobuz is high quality streaming.

I tend to look for new jazz music and sometimes will find new albums on just one of those services

Spotify and Qobuz are my go to services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back