Sports books to give away

rentaghost

Striker
I'm moving house shortly - downsizing so need to get rid of stuff. A canny few sports books to give away to the first person that wants the and is willing enough to get to Whickham to pick them up:

Duncan Fletcher
KP
Trescothick
Atherton
Dickie Bird
Roy Keane first one
Botham (don't tell Kath)
Darren Clarke
Thorpe
Freddie
Alec Stewart
Brian Clough
Denis Tueart
Peter Reid
Shane Warne
Lance Armstrong
Niall Quinn's autobiography

First come first served!

I'm moving house shortly - downsizing so need to get rid of stuff. A canny few sports books to give away to the first person that wants the and is willing enough to get to Whickham to pick them up:

Duncan Fletcher
KP
Trescothick
Atherton
Dickie Bird
Roy Keane first one
Botham (don't tell Kath)
Darren Clarke
Thorpe
Freddie
Alec Stewart
Brian Clough
Denis Tueart
Peter Reid
Shane Warne
Lance Armstrong

First come first served!
wish I lived nearer, would love some of them

Duncan Fletcher
KP
Trescothick
Atherton
Dickie Bird
Roy Keane first one
Botham (don't tell Kath)
Darren Clarke
Thorpe
Freddie
Alec Stewart
Brian Clough
Denis Tueart
Peter Reid
Shane Warne
Lance Armstrong

First come first served!

Is that the really pious Armstrong one where he pleads his innocence for 400 pages :lol:

Duncan Fletcher
KP
Trescothick
Atherton
Dickie Bird
Roy Keane first one
Botham (don't tell Kath)
Darren Clarke
Thorpe
Freddie
Alec Stewart
Brian Clough
Denis Tueart
Peter Reid
Shane Warne
Lance Armstrong

First come first served!
We have similar tastes. I’ve read all them other than Lance Armstrong.

We have similar tastes. I’ve read all them other than Lance Armstrong.

Aye i've got loads more but i'm keeping the ones i'm likely to read again - Boycott, D'Oliveira, Hussain, Paul McGrath, Charlie Hurley,Shankley etc. The Armstrong one is hilarious in so much as it was when he was suspected of drug cheating but it wasn't proven beyond all reasonable doubt. Its hard to believe he had the nerve to release his book.

Aye i've got loads more but i'm keeping the ones i'm likely to read again - Boycott, D'Oliveira, Hussain, Paul McGrath, Charlie Hurley,Shankley etc. The Armstrong one is hilarious in so much as it was when he was suspected of drug cheating but it wasn't proven beyond all reasonable doubt. Its hard to believe he had the nerve to release his book.

You got Paul Cannoville or Cascarino's? They're up there with McGraths for me.

Back