Spender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone be able to recommend where I could get it on DVD? Amazon and EBay look void of it.

Wouldn't mind Our Friends in the North either.

Spender isn't on amazon but this is (actually think there are a few episodes of spender on Youtube)

Our friends in the north is available over on amazon here

If you haven't seen it maybe check out THIS - both funny and sad and an excellent bit of TV

It's never been on DVD sadly. Great show even got a Xmas special. I binned all my videos of it. Mike the Mouth played a baddy and the election episode alot of it filmed in Sunderland. Decent theme too. Same with Making Out and Common as Muck from that era. Always wanted them on dvd too

Surprised it's never been released on DVD mind. I've only watched the odd episode when it's been repeated on the Drama channel I think it was, but ratings appeared to have been good at the time.
I enjoyed watching it . You’re not alone

I'm not clicking that link, there will be a booby trap:)

Nail is an arrogant stuck up twat. Seen him at the airport a couple of times and he hides away from folk. Waits to get on the plane last and sits in the front seat.
No one under the age of about 33 would have a clue who he is or give a flying fuck imho

Spender is watchable dross. Jimmy nail was only good in auf wiedersehn pet cos he was basically playing himself so minimal acting skill required. He hardly mentions the show in his book which was a shame. He must think he’s best known for other things.

Ben's day off work when Jimmy nailed the metro.*

Well done Ben, well done.

*Still better scriptwriting, that, than the shite dished up on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back