Sparks

Status
Not open for further replies.

They do a cracking interview on a podcast called Sodajerker
This. There are also episodes with Neil Finn, Andy Partridge, Field Music, Johnny Marr, Neil Inness, Chris Difford, Imelda May, Glen Tilbrook, Paul Simon and loads others that I can't remember.

Last edited:
well well well! Sparks are on the one show tonight! must say - that new album is fabulous - the best since i dont know maybe - indiscreet! they were superb last thursday at shepherds bush - so much better when they go out with a full band

well well well! Sparks are on the one show tonight! must say - that new album is fabulous - the best since i dont know maybe - indiscreet! they were superb last thursday at shepherds bush - so much better when they go out with a full band
I am loving Hippopotamus. Especially the Edith Piaf and Life with the Macbeths tracks.

Always liked sparks, seen them early 80's , a very underrated band. Plus their new song is a canny anarl...

Always liked sparks, seen them early 80's , a very underrated band. Plus their new song is a canny anarl...
As I said in the other thread, Propaganda was the first album I bought. I think Russell's had too much plastic surgery - Ron looks better than him these days. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back