SpaceX are going for it

Hopefully this will go well. They are planning more in space tests such as opening and closing the payload door, doing an in space fuel transfer from the header tanks to the main tank and an in space relight of a raptor engine. So I think they are pretty confident that it will make it that far.

The flight plan is different from the last one too. It wont be coming down near Hawaii, it will be coming down over the Indian Ocean.

Launch is still scheduled for Friday 12.00pm our time, but weather is looking to mean high altitude winds, so it may be a scrub. The windows on Saturday and Sunday are similar time (11.30pm), but those windows are only half hour long Saturday is my guess for the launch, can’t wait

Last edited:

Live right now approx 3 hours till launch, mind you chances of a scrub today are high because of winds

Fingers crossed should be exciting if it does go

I'm curious at what point they will make the call on winds. They wont want to fully load the vehicle only have to de-tank, because due to boil off they lose so much propellant they then need many tankers to restock which takes more than 24 hours to arrive. I believe that happened with ITF-1.

I'm curious at what point they will make the call on winds. They wont want to fully load the vehicle only have to de-tank, because due to boil off they lose so much propellant they then need many tankers to restock which takes more than 24 hours to arrive. I believe that happened with ITF-1.
Prop load go/no go is in about 10mins from now so we will soon find out
Elons plane just arrived at Brownsville airport according to flight radar, so looking good
Just saw a post on the chat from someone on south padre island and they said the winds were receding an currently 14mph, signs are good
Launch been moved 30 minutes, spacex report weather is 70% favourable
Moved to 1.00pm

Last edited:
They have a hold built in at t minus 40 seconds that is normal.
straight through the hold, looking good

Last edited:

Back