Southampton

Sadly the Mags aren’t in Europe so I make them favourites for the league cup.

Moaning about their owners is fair it’s a state none of us like. But all owners have the tendency to be charlatans in one way or another, avoiding tax for example.

If they win their first cup since 1969 fair play. Ultimately it will just be jealousy we’re light years away from that.

Moaning about their owners is fair it’s a state none of us like. But all owners have the tendency to be charlatans in one way or another, avoiding tax for example.

If they win their first cup since 1969 fair play. Ultimately it will just be jealousy we’re light years away from that.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Avoiding tax :lol:

Hope United do the business against Forest. United v Newcastle would be a good final tbf. Reckon Man United would edge it but would be a cracking game.

Wtf. Their owners a terrorist nonce man you f***ing numpty

I honestly think we would of beat them tonight .
They look really poor . The stars have aligned for the Saudis on thos Cup run .
Prey man utd turn up tomorrow at forest cos the luck the Saudis are carrying this season is as much luck as teams get in 5 seasons
Of course that why we are swapping places in May.😉

Not having any of that shite like

Well, in the run up to the game at the Burkadome I would have the image of Murphy waving at the lad being sent off, if that doesn't motivate them then nothing will.

Hopefully it does and they get to wave in his face after the final whistle next week, wishful thinking though as the unwashed seem to be a proper organised unit. Be interesting to see how they manage the transition from defensive stability to attacking force.

Was gonna post id take a few saints players if we went up but thats the sort of shit that got us in l1.

Armstrong wouldnt suprise me, an ex Mowbray star.

Back