South stand shouts

Fans chanting Charlie Methven we wish you were dead is a new low for me, horrendous and not kids either 🤬

Grow a pair man. It’s a football match. If you don’t like nasty shouts from frustrated individuals go and watch curling
Why can't they just sign Charlie Methven get out of our club?

No one knew the words

It’s a shite chant and unnecessary. Plays right into any narrative created about toxicity that some like to peddle

I hope it gets as toxic as possible. These cowards deserve it. Pathetic from so called professionals

Sick of supporters who just accept this to be honest. The mugs who just clap along and actively want us to stay in this division. Just like their beloved crap cowardly little players.

There are ways of making your point without wishing someone dead, especially when they've had cancer twice. What's wrong with "Charlie Methven. get out of our club?"
Am I defending it? No.
I said I what I did in a lack of surprise at the clip of some of the people in the south stand and the way people will view methven. So you respond how you see fit.

I hope it gets as toxic as possible. These cowards deserve it. Pathetic from so called professionals

Sick of supporters who just accept this to be honest. The mugs who just clap along and actively want us to stay in this division. Just like their beloved crap cowardly little players.

Don’t have to accept it. I’m 100% with you on that. Wishing people dead is unnecessary. It can be a bit more creative and much better than that.

Back