South Shields thread...

Home to Southport 3pm

Three teams battling for the final play off spot. Boston, Shields and Spennymoor. You could argue there's 4 teams but Curzon won't slip up against bottom of the league. Shields should win, and Boston have a tricky away tie. Spennymoor should also win.

I think shields will grab the last spot.

Blyth also playing and will get relegated imo

Last edited:
Three teams battling for the final play off spot. Boston, Shields and Spennymoor. You could argue there's 4 teams but Curzon won't slip up against bottom of the league. Shields should win, and Boston have a tricky away tie. Spennymoor should also win.

I think shields will grab the last spot.

Blyth also playing and will get relegated imo

You could say that Hereford are still involved in the playoff battle but they'd need an 11-0 win over Boston with Shields and Spennymoor both losing, which seems an unlikely combination.

It's going to be tough for Blyth as Brackley still need to win to guarantee a bye in playoff round 1. Their best hope seems to be Farsley losing but Buxton have nothing to play for.

You could say that Hereford are still involved in the playoff battle but they'd need an 11-0 win over Boston with Shields and Spennymoor both losing, which seems an unlikely combination.

It's going to be tough for Blyth as Brackley still need to win to guarantee a bye in playoff round 1. Their best hope seems to be Farsley losing but Buxton have nothing to play for.

Aye it's why I pretty much ruled Hereford out. Canny day ahead for the league.

Back