South Africa 🇿🇦 v West Indies 🏝️ test series

A billion degrees and hardly anyone there but a reasonable day of test cricket. West Indies bowling was pathetic up until the first wicket and then Joseph started bowling some filth

I don’t think the outlook for test cricket over here is as positive as the t20 stuff…

The WIs are not a good side. Is it me or are these South African commentators so arrogant. Yet they are as quiet as a mouse when they are getting stuffed?

When you think about the great West Indies and South African sides of the past it’s honestly gutting seeing what they have been reduced to. Bang average Test teams playing in front of an empty stadium.

20 years time it’ll just be England, Australia and India playing Tests against each other.

I've been out most of the morning so just seen the score. WIs really are dire in tests. I don't know how strong their first class set up is these days but I'm guessing the lure of the dollar in franchise cricket is more attractive to their players. Not much money around for cricket in the Caribbean.

Looks like the 2nd ODI will start on time after the first game was completely wiped out.

Live on Sky Action channel 407 as the main cricket channel is concentrating on the WIPL.

Back